Whats Your Daily Driver/beater??? Damn I Miss My Old Car (Looking At Pics, Nostalgia Overload)

Discussion in 'General' started by indica indigo, Jun 28, 2014.

1. miss it so much, rolled her one night.... actually in a freak accident that wasn't my fault :(

93' R, I/H/E, pretty much all you had to do to the b17c to make it force to be reckoned with (short of forced induction) 

and my current beater

04 Chevy Tracker

had this V6 30v Passat in between, but only had it for a month before i sold it to my sister, not enough time to fall in love with it... it was a cool car though, pretty fast too...not as fast as the Acura though..

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. My daily driver/ beater is a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Needs a lil work, but over all its not to bad. Have had it for 2 years. Needs new balljoints, and door and sunroof leak fixed. Bout to get a beater truck to tinker on when I get time to use as a work truck around our land.

Only pic I could find on my phone

1403971538150.jpg

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

3. #3 Sunny Jim, Jun 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2014
    2001 Blazer S10. It's been parked for the past three weeks, and it's bothering me.

It needs a wheel bearing, brake rotors and pads, and shocks. Eventually it'll need a new left front tire as well. All told it needs about $700 worth of work, and I just don't have the time to throw a wrench on it myself.

In the meantime, I've been driving a 2002 Suby Outback with a leaky head gasket and a transmission literally about to blow.

I'm living the life!

4. Oh man this thread makes me miss my old Toyota Camry. 1989, that was a good year for them lol. Hardly ever game me any problems. Minimal work needed in the time I had her. And then I got a promotion at work last year and bought a 2014 Ford Fiesta. It's a great car, and pretty damn loaded for the money....but I still miss my old hoopdy. I gave her away to someone in need, and she's still running like a champ lol.

5. I drive a Mazda 3, but I'd really like an white pickup truck from the 90's/early 00's.  Maybe if I move to a more rural area which I'm thinking about I'll sell the car and trade it in for a truck.