Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's your current occupation?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by preewee, Nov 30, 2011.

1. brain surgeon.

2. only 6 more years of your life to go! hahaha

2 year renewable energy technology degree ftw!

3. Senior in college, Resident Assistant living on campus, first year doing it, but it is a pretty good deal. Next semester is my last and should be one of my easiest; this was my hardest by far, plus it was my first semester doing the job, so though I often felt like I might have bitten off more than I could chew, I've persevered because I know it'll all be worth it come May, presuming I keep my shit together.

4. Delivery boy :smoke:

5. First year in college, environmental science hahahaha. Gotta love being 'green'.

6. haha, so you're good then... you wont have any debt if youre pops is hookin ya up like that ;)

4 year residency? what are you going to specialize in? of course i dont expect you to know 100% this early in Med School but some students actually know from the start i guess...

i feel bad for a lot of the residents/fellows i see early on who are bunking in the hospital and have a whole wardrobe of nothing but blue scrubs... they have no life, but in the end its worth it clearly if its something they like and enjoy....

its the ortho/spine surgeons that really have to suck it up IMO with long ass residencies and whatnot....

ugh they all look so miserable doing their morning rounds

7. Full time student studying Environmental Science.
    I will be wokring at my old retail job this break though. Floor sales at a Journeys (shoe store). Wicked chill job. Just talk to people and convince them they need cool shoes.

8. Self employed Interior Decorator....no homo

9. Work at a Nursery in green house its chill as fuck. And work at lumber yard on weekends. Attending college for Criminal Justice/Horticulture

10. Retired!!!!!!!!

11. #73 Helikaon, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
    I'm a barman in a hotel. Sick job, I have to serve like 4 people an hour at the most, I literally spend my days getting baked out back and reading books. It's an upmarket place so the money's really good too.

I had a part time job as a proofreader at uni which I'm hoping to turn into a full time ting in the new year since it's entirely done in my own time from home.

12. Hahaha i thought that said batman at first glance

13. Only in my spare time lmao

14. Studying a film production technology degree at university. Hopefully join a music video production company with my buddy or start our own at somepoint!

15. Student in collage

16. research scientist. majored in biochem, masters and PhD in chemistry

17. Im a lazy pothead

18. I work at a dining hall, studying sociology. I'd rather just live off the map though, who wants to join me? We could have a community.