Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's your current occupation?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by preewee, Nov 30, 2011.

1. I work at a community college library at the circulation desk

2. That shit sucks, anyone who hasn't work in retail doesn't know about how horrible people are :devious:

3. Sellin the ganj

4. A Local politician.

[​IMG]

5. first year is about 550,000 avg for a surgeon (which i want to be).
    (IN NY)

6. actually med school is only 4 years, and being a 1st year there's only 3 and a half left ;)

also, most people that can get the grades to get into med school likely had a decent scholarship or somewhat for undergrad so the debt is mostly just Med School

aside from the residencies/fellowships when they get out, they'll be fine... especially if they specialize :)

7. I remember me saying, that it was starting from your first year of college.
    4-Years College
    4-Years Medical School
    4-Years Residency (You make 50g's/yr),Work 12 Shifts 4 days a week.

I know the deal man, my pops is a surgeon.

Im going to Columbia Med right now and i got it all done while blazin good trees.

8. What? Im working seasonal at Jcpenney and its chill as fuck. All it is is folding clothes while talking to coworkers.

9. #49 Snowman00, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011

I'm glad you're enjoying it.

10. True dat. People suck balls...

It pays good though and I enjoy it for the most part. Plus I get be in charge, that's the way it should be.

11. Night time Janitor, who used to be a cop. I think its really cool there are sooo many in the medical field.......may be easier to get a card in the future

12. [quote name='"burtontoker"']male stripper at a strip club part time, going on polls and giving lap dances i make good money... im currently in the seminary though and go to college im becoming a priest[/quote]

Is this a fucking joke?!

13. [quote name='"Fredbear"']Night time Janitor, who used to be a cop. I think its really cool there are sooo many in the medical field.......may be easier to get a card in the future[/quote]

Did you smoke when you were a cop?

14. not at all back then......it was only 5 years ago that I started back up again....I broke my vertebras riding motocross and nothing was working for pain and I didn't want to take percs.......cousin said try weed..."What I only thought it was good for getting high!"

Now I tell everyone I smoke and alll of its uses

15. i work at my mom's company selling airplane parts.. its real easy, i get to show up in my pj's, show up high, and bond with the moms. its pretty coo.

16. Head cinema projectionist lol :smoke:

17. university student. :p

18. sandwich artist

19. [quote name='"rickflip"']sandwich artist[/quote]

Subway? Gotta love subway.

Unemployed..

20. Just gettin into college, but I am an unpaid researcher (basically doing an independent project) at the university, been working there since I was 14. Hoping to get into biomedical engineering with particular focus in biochemistry. Might go for the MD PhD program as well.