Whats your career?

Discussion in 'General' started by DarkLeo, May 25, 2010.

1. Just kind of curious what career's you all have.

I'm a Web Developer.

Anyone else care to share?

2. Im trying to become a firefighter but no career currently

3. IT Support

My degree is in Econ but I get by on stuff with self teaching what I need to know on the fly. I don't want to work in IT but I can't seem to escape it.

EDIT: I also do taxes from Jan-April. But thats sorta for fun :D

4. I'm a student atm but I hope to become an RN.

5. Student, work as a Kitchen Assistant in a fancy restaurant, basically making sandwiches all day..

but im studying Journalism, who knows, might be the next Hunter S Thompson, watch this space ;) i take enough drugs anyway..

6. i'm a barber

i give the best buzzcuts on the block

7. Untill recently I was a flair bartender. I think im still going to pursue it, either in a new country or a cruise ship though.

8. Entrepreneur

9. I work in the education field. I love my job, and I find it very rewarding.

10. Pharmacist by day...gigalo by night...

:bolt:

11. imma couch warmer

12. College student right now, going to major in political science, then to law school so i can become a senator or president who smokes weed on the congress floor...i kid you not. remember this post.

13. make me vice-president...

14. Haha, you said career.

15. I'm a trench digger for a company that sets up sprinkler systems.

16. Retired Heavy Equip. operator

Musician, frontman and sax player in a band:D:smoke:

17. I'm currently a student, so technically I'm nobody...yet.

18. I'm a student... Doing a BA in Drama, then Honors, then an MA in Creative Writing.. So you know, something like that...

(But really, I wanna be an astronaut):D

19. I'm not a businessman i'm a business, man!!

Currently at uni and a lifeguard on the weekend, aspiring to run a business some day, owning a mansion with a honey and lush holidays in the carribean. Oh i dream.