What's your bongs name????

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Lizzysweet, Apr 6, 2012.

1. I have three bongs a red acrylic named cherry
    A rasta colored acrylic named juda ( I have know idea why)
    And a glass Roor named mike tyson ( don't look like much but hits hard):D

What's your bong or pipes name? :smoke:

2. I have 3 also Red acrylic named Big Red
    A small glass zong kinda looks like a magic lamp havent really named it :(
    but my last is my glass bio hazard named it Vegeta

3. My tubes name is skrillex.

4. All the pieces in a pic on this thread http://forum.grasscity.com/bongs-bu...60-why-there-no-zong-appreciation-thread.html have names.
    The names are (front row) Newt, Persephone, Sway, Little John, (back row) Boris, Tank, and Babe. The little bubblers in the very front are Heffalump and Woozle (if you know Winnie the Pooh that will make sense). These are all my water pieces. I only named a few of my dry pieces but I don't have a good pic of those just yet.

5. Gillette (sp? It's the shaving brand) for being so smooth for a straight pipe bong :smoke:
    vvv Pic in siggy :D

6. 78 cm piece blue glass with clear class around the hook perc + ice catcher. named him Ravagore

7. Mine is a Mobius Reti perc dewaar bubbler... "Moby Slits" because it's a man eater. Once I get my inline ash catcher, it will be referred to as "The Lobotomizer." :bongin:

8. I feel like I'm going to get some flack for this, but my girl named our 2 bongs "Bong'Quisha," "Bong'QuiQui." She also named her bowl "Bowlandrea." Why she likes these over-the-top ghetto names is beyond me, but it makes her happy so what's the harm in it? :smoke:

9. Boquiqui like from Madtv. Haha. I don't think she did that on purpose

10. What OP? My one spiral pipe is named mike tyson, i've had it for a long time. Years.
    Bong is named Aurora. Bubbler is named Nessy.

11. My sg stemline is named jeffrey. Because after you hit jeffery you need to stroke the furry walls lol

And my double 5 arm tree stemless bubbler is named clarence

12. My Sheldon black grasso evan York beaker I calk Mr chugs alot

13. [quote name='"FoxMulder"']What OP? My one spiral pipe is named mike tyson, i've had it for a long time. Years.
    Bong is named Aurora. Bubbler is named Nessy.[/quote]

My friends bong is named Nessy!

14. I've had 5 bongs:

Hailey
    Signor Frog
    Alexander
    The Unnamed Bastard (named after it broke as we were currently working on a name when I accendentily dropped in)
    Safari Moon (the only one that hasn't been broken or lost/stolen)

My favorite being by far Hailey, as she always seemed to get you the most stoned (maybe because I had her when I just started smoking)

15. i have a large (like 2.5 or 3 foot) blue glass bong that i named reef, a shorter blue and black bong called smog cause it hits so thick and dank its like pollution XD. a small straight taster thats red and named op, and a handcarved wooden pipe called woody.

16. my first piece was a fire engine red and sunflower yellow swirled bowl my friend and i affectionately referred to as "ketchup and mustard" next piece was a blue, green, yellow and orange spoon that looked like a sunrise to me, so i named it sunrise. both of those pieces were taken by my buddy's mom. bullshit. i had another spoon i got later on that could pack nearly a whole gram so it was named sir packs-a-lot. a blue grommet soft glass bong named poseidon and a light green grommet bong named cabbage (pronounced like cah-bah-ge, sort of sounds like garage) and then most of my pieces from then on where just the name of the company or piece. i had a luke 6 arm bub everyone called it "the luke" and i had a stemline, i think that one was just "the tube" and a left coast w/ inline ac was called "the left coast." oh and i have a kenan tiemeyer chillum named ziggy because of the all the zig zagging lines going through it. my buddy picked up a similar one recently and named it zag :smoking: other than that though, i don't think i had any named pieces..

17. just got this today. his name is, BLACK IRON TARKUUUUUUUS!

[​IMG]

18. me and my homey used to have these 2 rasta colored bubblers called Timon and Pumba.. timon died and pumba is with me now hahahah we chillin high af!

i meant timon broke looool imm tooo high

19. I named my bong "Thantos", Personification of death. :p

20. Never really been into naming my pieces. I usuallly call my bong the EFS, becuase that is who blew it. Or I just say "can you pass me that there bong."