Whats your biggest yeild?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bdots1979, Feb 4, 2009.

1. what is the most you have yielded from a single plant(indoors of course) and what strain was it?

2. lol this answer varies based on grow medium, # of lights, temperatures.. strain... grower skill...

How about you order some seeds and get to it ;)

3. #3 Duckhead, Feb 4, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2009

.....My biggest plant was only 35 grams off of a Master Kush ..... but she had 150 of her sisters with her .... so I was happy !!!

4. 15 mk ultra in 4 gallon containers with a 2 month veg each plant dried weight was around 70.grams dry under 2 600 hps in fox farms ocean forrest with perlite,,

5. I am having my first harvest next week and I have no idea how much it will yeild. But I am hopeful. This has been a lot of work.

6. 3.5 ounces off a Nirvana NL.

7. #7 champloo, Feb 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2009
    A few leafs. Of some bagseed.:cool::smoke:

Grown under two ten dollar blue spectrum grow bulbs from home depot. Vegged for about 2 months, i gave it 18/6 as best i could at first then just left the lights on 24/7. It started budding then my lil bro killed it :/.

~leafs didnt even do anything.

8. My first ever grow I got over 5 ozs from a Super Silver Haze plant. It was about 6' tall, but I had to horizontally bend one huge cola across my entire garden. After that, I learned to flower sooner.

9. now what are your average yeilds??

10. i was always told to stay away from nirvana's seeds... was that one grow or do you stick with them?

11. now i grow them short in a cab, so between .75 and 2 ozs usually

12. #12 buzb8lvr, Feb 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2009

They aren't my favorite breeder by any means but you can definitely find some good plants and the price is very affordable. While not being the most potent plants I grew on average (although I did have some strong White Rhinos and a very nice Misty), the few Nirvana strains I had did tend to have nice yields.

13. Thats a pretty decent size operation to harvest over 11 LB's indoors. :hello:

14. sorry for all the stupid questions, but how small do you keep your plants? and what kind of lighting setup do you have?