What's your biggest secret?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smoky14, Sep 29, 2010.

1. No, no, no. This is what happened to the deputy.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLQJ56VAUME&feature=rec-LGOUT-exp_stronger_r2-2r-3-HM"]YouTube - Pulp Fiction Rotiserrie Chicken[/ame]

2. i use to sneek into my bestfriends house so tht me and his sister could fuck and one time he walked in and i rolled off her bed and he never knew i was there:D

3. my secret? i'll tell you my secret, i'm to insecure about my insecurities to tell my secrets

4. MY BEST FRIEND HAD A GIRLFRIEND AND EVER SINCE HE INTRODUCED US WE ALL BECAME THE BEST OF FRIENDS THROUGHOUT THE 2 YEARS. HE BROKE UP WITH HER AND EXPECTED US TO STOP BEING FRIENDS AFTER WARDS. I DECIDED IT WAS PRETTY CHILDISH FOR HIM TO DEMAND THAT AND I JUST DIDNT TELL HIM WE STAYED FRIENDS. SHE MOVED AWAY TO A ANOTHER STATE AND MONTHS PASSED AND HE FOUND OUT FROM ANOTHER FRIEND THAT WE WOULD CHAT AND WEBCAM. I SAID IT WAS JUST A FRIENDSHIP AND CONFRONTED HIM AND TRIED TO EXPLAIN WHY THAT WAS RIDICULOUS BUT HE STOPPED BEING MY FRIEND. WELL MONTHS PASSED AND SHE CAME DOWN TO VISIT FOR THE HOLIDAYS AND WE GOT DRUNK TOGETHER AND FUCKED ALL NIGHT, SHE WAS ALSO THE 1ST PERSON TO SWALLOW MY CUM, ever! i feel low and revengeful but it wasnt intentional and the guy was being completely unreasonable and a FAG. = / NEVER TOLD A SOUL.SRS

5. i have a secret disire to kidnap an kill a celeb- do i win?

6. I hooked up with my best friend's older sister and we haven't told anyone. I'm really good friends with the whole family since I was 4 years old. Nobody knows. Not too bad of a secret but o well.

7. I go out to public places (theatres, malls, walmart, sporting events) any place with a nice crowd to throw things.I like throwing books and tennis balls the most.Peoples natural reactions when getting hit and not knowing where it came from is funny and the thrill of watching them from afar or closer than they think and keeping a straight face is like a drug to me.What is worse is that I've recruited many friends into this game of mine and since then we've all gone on to do other things with our lives. I fear my secret game has reached far across the US and maybe farther.I also have the belief that the game has become more violent with the use of heavier objects such as medicine balls and penny filled piggy banks.If you or someone you love has been a victm of a random flying object contact me at oskardagrowch@yahoo.com so i can laugh my ass off in the privacy of my own home.Real talk no b.s:devious:

• Like Like x 1
  8. SO IT WAS U!!! that threw all that popcorn at the back of my head at the theater!!! nice it sounds like a fun game lol

9. Indeed it was. So next time shut your freaking cellie off!!!!!! but yeah its fun especially high.

10. #70 Kushjob, Sep 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2011
    You, and your 'crew' are fucking douchebags. Go be a productive citizen of society.

Name-Calling is not allowed here. - KSR

11. I mentioned this in another thread it's actualy my sisters secret. I was on my own in the house 1 day and decided to smoke of course:p well I went to get my bud and couldn't find it anywer in any of my stash spots, so I called up my boy and picked up some amazing afghani hash. Got home loaded up the bong and took a huge hit then set the bong down. About 10 15mins later I was starting to feel nice and baked when I suddenly remembered I never searched my sisters room 4 the bud I lost. ( she always takes my bud :mad: )

Anyhow I head down to her room and head in look threw her usual stash spots and find nothing then I was just standing in the middle if her room thinking on were it could be when I notice a box sticking out from below her bed. So I decided to look inside it and what did I find? Weeed? Nope, I found some pacifiers teenage diapers and some underwear and clothes that she had obviously peed herself in and also a few pic of herself standing infront of her mirror wearing the diapers and sucking the pacifiers. To this day I don't know what to think of this.

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLWwWsM22eY]YouTube - WTF Bomb[/ame]

wtf

13. Oh god Kush thinks me and my crew are douches.I feel so bad. Now I must take kush's advice and go be a productive citizen of society because I value that opinion of myself. really I'm going rite now to do so. I think I'm going to join the army and serve the US in Iraq to provide for my wife and son. Wait a minute what does my location say......Wow it already says I'm at FT Bragg how did I get here already? Because I'm already a productive member and that story is from the past for any other person who wants to come and reply to personal accounts of peoples secrets and post their own views of what that person is or how adverse their actions are.Get a f'in life. Do you go to prison's and wag your finger at rapist or are you too busy making yourself look cool by putting people down for posting what they have done before.Good job, dude. All in all I thought maybe I could come to GC and post and expect maybe a more open minded crowd especially one that if not in agreement at least frowned upon things they didnt believe in privately. But no there's always "that guy". What a stand -up guy you are. Two thumbs up and a rep for kush.You my friend have the morals of Ghandi, MLK, and my mother wrapped in one. :wave::hello:;)

14. yea I was thinking the same thing. Looked it up on google apparently it's a fetish that some people are in to:confused: she knows I found the box because I was so shocked I just left it laying out in the open and just walked out, we have never mentionded it to each other tho. Any1 on these fourms have any exp with this fetsih? :confused:

15. Well look at the positive, it could have been worse.

I've seen it on Jerry Springer and Maury, though they were much older and stranger.

16. Come on don't let the thread die I'm sure theirs more embarrassing secrets out their:p

17. Is your sister hot?

18. All my mates seem to think so

19. :cool:totally didnt have to answer that question haha

I used to throw rocks at my neighbours dogs for fun when i was like 8. I dont know what i was thinking and yeh pretty bummed out i used to do that fuck confessions

20. Hah! Ya, was somewhat of a loaded question :)

Funny you say that, reminds me of something I did around the same age.

Used to have a strange kid next door to me that I didn't really care for. Our parents used to encourage us to play together.

One day I showed him a new game I called, "Its raining, its pouring, the old man is snoring" which involves tossing a handful of rocks up in the air and then me running for cover.

Needless to say, we didn't play together any more after that day. Poor kid ended up with broken glasses and lumps all over his head lol.

And for the record, not proud of that moment, but entertaining to look back on.