What's your biggest secret?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smoky14, Sep 29, 2010.

1. or even aids, but cancer is taking it too far

2. ummm wat

3. Skin disease, look into a dermatologist. Good feeling you have a form of psoriasis

4. make some hemp oil and put it on that shit, bet thatll take care of it.

5. I lost my virginity to a chick who, at one point in their life, had a dick.

6. :bolt:

• Like Like x 1
  7. I've slept inside of a pizza oven.

8. Keep the confesions coming people:cool: all the haters just stay away:mad:

9. So did it feel like a real pussy?

(I know he wouldn't know)

10. Damn thats intense man. Did you know at the time? Just curious.

11. wtf..

12. if i looks tired its probably cause i had a good night :)

13. Got another 1. Theirs this gorgeous girl iv Been very close friends with for years. Well since the day I met her I can honestly say I fell in love but i'm sure she doesn't feel the same way but we have never spoke about it. But because I care about her I always spend my money treating her to things like if she bored il buy her weed or alcohol so she can enjoy herself or if their something in a shop she likes, if I can afford it il buy it 4 her and suprise her with it later. I need a life haha

14. ^^ oh yeah dude don't do that. that sounds sad.

15. That's no way to treat yourself dude... fuck that.

Also she knows that she can get whatever she wants from you, don't think that she doesn't.

16. I sold my soul to the devil... and I don't even remember what for. Blah, shoulda made that deal worth it, the devil's a generous guy.

17. "i laced a boiled sweet in chemistry", with some kind of crazy chemical. And gave it to this kid who had been pissing me off te whole time i was at the school, i was like 13 at the time but he nearly died. :eek:

18. ftw! :D

19. +rep for that 1:smoke:

20. I hooked up with a girl I found out later was The girl I gave my friend shit for hooking up with her. To make it worse, when I was done I had fingered her in the dark, found out she was on her period ( she said he wasn't) I almost threw up..