What's your biggest secret?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smoky14, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Lights or wood?

:smoke:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Never told anyone but my husband this but I once had a short conversation in my old thinking place ( the top of an abandon building in my city that I used to visit alot) with a "alleged" serial killer. Idk if what he told me was true or not but he seemed a very scary dude imo an told me he killed over 40 times. He let me go for his own crazy reasons. Y'all might think I was stupid for going to a place like that but it never even cross my mind tbh. He could have been just a crazy homeless person but idk an I'm thankful for my life that he didn't do any ting to me that day.:confused_2:

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. Buried mine along time ago

4. I have a life long incurable immuno dissorder...

Crohns to be exact hence my user name

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. This was posted a long time ago, but how is life going for you now?

Th

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. He hasn't been online in 2 and a half years so I doubt you'll get a reply...

7. If I told you, it would likely be discarded from your neural chemical changes connection points anyhow

8. I once closed the convenience store I worked at to hold a street hockey game on the roof...

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. My biggest secret......................................the one I will never tell........:pimp:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. My favourite secret is nearly all my friends get weed from me but have no clue Im growing it.

• Like Like x 2
  11. I doubt he would have told you he was a murderer if he really was.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Well...idk if he was or not but he was he was definetly crazy I know that much. an im lucky he didn't do any ting to me because he said we both different from everyone else w/e that means lol. Tbh I was just ina hurry to leave an not wanting to talk with him.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Yeah regardless of whether it was true. Its safe to say, that persons high risk for putting you in danger. No one in there right mind is going into abandoned buildings telling strangers something like that. Glad your okay, yikes...

• Agree Agree x 2

14. Thank you! Yea I totally agree with you...I was scared to death at that time lbvs. Whole time thinking he was going to knife me. I wonder whatever happen to that dude tbh but I hope I never see him again tho!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  15. I'm a janitor at a prestigious college in Massachusetts. At night when I'm supposed to be cleaning I sneak around and solve equations left on blackboards that only a handful of people in the world can solve and then deny that it was me that solved them. Also Ben Affleck is my best friend...

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. This has to be the post of the year.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Damn. Please look in to some of these stories of how people used cannabis for their Crohn's. I always find nuggets of wisdom from each story to pass on to others. Cannabis Health Radio.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Wow Mr. Hunting, Impressive.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. When I was in the military I found out quite by accident that if I didnt turn my leave paper back in when I got back that it wouldnt count against the leave I had accrued. Bonus!