What's your biggest secret?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smoky14, Sep 29, 2010.

Welcome to the world of sociopathy, i will be your guide. Hahaha.

2. I think Elsa from Frozen is a babe lmao

3. standard that ha

4. I'm not actually Pikachu. 

5. I'm a closet hetero. O.O

6. I never lie, nor do I go back on my word...

7. You cold son of bitch

8. My secret: I used to have sex with my friend. Between 1999-2002. 

We kept it a secret while we were doing it and didn't tell anyone because we didn't want people to relate to us as a couple, and we didn't want to stop seeing other people. It went on, off and on, a long time though. 

The thing is - he is a really good friend. I kept it a secret for a long time that we'd had a sexual relationship of any kind. 

He's a guy, he mostly sleeps with men, and his partners haven't at all cared who he's slept with in the past.

But mine get weird about it. I'm a woman. Why is it that everyone who dates a chick is super possessive about it?? Lesbians and men alike?? 

I decided to be honest with my ex-girlfriend and tell her that my male best friend and I used to be FWBs, and... she threw a gasket over it and wanted me to end the friendship (despite the fact that she was besties with her ex girlfriend).

So, yeah. Only GrassCity knows that my friend and I used to be FWBs.

It feels ridiculous to have this kind of secret because it's not like anyone cares!! This is 2015 (tomorrow), nobody cares who I banged in the past.

9. I uest to sleep in the shower before school...lol i would take a wash cloth n fold it up n jus lay down for about 15 lol...

Such a waste of water but so relaxing...my mom never knew lol

10. Wouldn't that have felt like waterboarding?

Once my mom caught me taking a nap during a bath when I was 11 or so, and she scared me when she said that I could drown without waking up. 

11. #2191 ChemiStoner, Jan 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2015
    My grandfather was Louis Fratto. He died 1 month after my mother was born in 67.

He had left my mother a lot of money.
    Which in a sense dirty mobster racketeering/possible murder money had paid for my college tuitions this whole time. ( along with a lot of my childhood expenses)
    Which is really weird and makes me feel icky.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. I see dead people!

13. lol no...the water jus hit my face and body while I laid on my side...never during a bath

14. As long as you don't paint your long nail...

[​IMG]

15. I am a bohemian grove member

16. You S.O.B
    You S.O.B

17. I'm a cereal killer

'Too blessed to be stressed'

18. My moms cooler than your mom

19. I know what it's like to end a life.

20. weirdo