Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

WHats your biggest J?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Metalace, Mar 7, 2007.

1. Just rolled me a Fat 1.1 gram Joint. looks like a cheech and chong one. Hope i can smoke this monster by myself. LoL of course i can :smoking:

2. J
    Largest J the forum will allow me.

:p

3. lighting up now yO:smoking:

4. Well, I don't have a scale so I cant tell weight but I used 2 full papers.
    It was a monster, and it was just going to be 4 of us tokin on it, but 2 people dropped out so me and my cousin had it all to ourselfves, we were fucked up.

5. WHoa almost alway done damn its good ^^

6. well i had to quit smoking for a while well not have to quit but i was moving and had a fat sack left so i rolled the fattest j possible 4 papers licked together and prolly close to 10 grams easy and rolled that bitch up looked like a fuckin real bob marley joint or one of those joints of the movie belly well i was inspired by that movie to do it so yeah looked almost exactley the same and yeah when i go back to visit home me and my buddy are getting the best ounce we can find and putting it into a jumbo joint
    like foot long i cant wait ill have a video of the hole thang so be lookin out and also bunch of pics pce yall

7. HEllz yea

8. On new Year's my friends and I all put in weed (there was 3 of us) for a monster joint. We had to use three papers, side by side, and it looked a few inches longer than a blunt. We walked down my street and smoked it. When we got back, we decided to roll another! So we smoked two huge ass blunt-like J's on New Year's. That was a good way to start off 2007 :D.

I'd say they were probably about 2-3 grams each.

9. 1.1 that aint shit lol..i dont realy smoke joints that often .but this is the fattest thing iv smoked..a ounce blunt[​IMG]

10. Lol i use about that much to 5 grams on my 8 inch roller

11. damn thats big. You reppin blood yo? slobz

12. lol no im not reppin anything LOL..wtf sorry lol i wont wear red no more pffff

13. hahaha

the fattest joint i ever rolled was 2.9g on my 18th birthday.

but i was doing blow that night and ended up somehow losing it in my house:confused::confused:

i tore that house apart too.

my conclusion....my dog had to find it before some one in my family did and ate it.

the dog had to eat it, it was HUGE, no one would have missed it

edit: that oz blunt looks gross, not how it was rolled, but an ounce blunt is just gross to me

14. the only thing gross about it was all the resin...but it got the 4 heads that were on it retarded ...but to eatch there own

15. you are right, to each their own.

the resin is what i was saying would be gross.

was it dank or mids?

16. yeah that shit is a bitch seems like i always llose shit when im on it stick to the weed now fuck the white, keep it high my bud braddas:smoking:

17. it was some decent mids

18. I agree... an ounce blunt doesn't sound too appetizing, I'm sure it started tasing like ass 1/4 the way down.

Personally, I love bongs, bubblers, and pipes 100% than joints and blunts. I have a friend that loves smokin' joints more than anything else.

Like a lot of people on this thread agree with: To each his own.

19. if i wanted to smoke an ounce i'd just keep hitting my bong until i couldn't bring myself to hit it again