Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats Your Biggest Glob?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by LBOSMOKE, May 22, 2014.

1. #1 LBOSMOKE, May 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2014
    I took a 0.26 gram dab and I got fucked up. For some reason those big dabs do me in. 

2. just globbed

3. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  4. #4 bongtokes6200, May 22, 2014
    Last edited: May 22, 2014
    i did read it in her voice too haha

idk i dont weigh them but home boy at the pot shop FUCKED ME UP at the dab bar last weekend. im used to dabbing but this dude gave the the fatest fucking glob, took me two breaths to clear the bong, then i went to a baseball game after and i honestly don't remember much of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. I came here for a lumpy space princess thread.....I was disappointed.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  6. Glob.... Heh.

7. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1400979913.335885.jpg

What's a glob? I only take SLABS!

Sikee

• Like Like x 1
  9. This thread is a disappointment, i was going to come in saying "i don't measure my ejaculations"

Anyhow on the rare occasion that i can find wax i tend not to weigh out how much im going to smoke

10. #10 Royal Vengeance, May 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2014
    I have some of the biggest dab videos on YouTube. Can't post em here though if you wanna see em PM me.

I went through a phase.. Of monster dabs. Like half grams.. Full grams.. All sorts of shit.

Not to toot my own horn but.. Illadelph yourube channel even commented on em

11. .32
    I felt like my body was on fire and I started sweating.
    Portland_tree_blazer
    On Instagram he takes some of the fattest dabs I've ever seen. Just does slabs on double nails. It's crazy

12. Have you seen the video of magweedo or whatever his name is, taking like 17 dabs consecutively? Not saying he takes bigger dabs, but it's worth searching haha!

• Like Like x 1
  13. No but I'm about to

14. cant find this fellow. has his name changed recently?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1401040792.956210.jpg

16. #17 Mr. Alaskan Thunderfuck, May 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2014
    .3 of shatter + me with a low tolerance = dead

Basically for the literate I took a .3 of this dank shatter and I could have barely keep my eyes open the high was so intense

17. [attachment=1460622:ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1401042591.885776.jpghahah fucking insane

Attached Files:

18. Oh look at me I smoke on YouTube.... And try to keep up with the homies that take 2-4 gram dabs and don't brag about it

19. Like a 4 or 5 inch worm it weighed .3