Whats your biggest fuckup?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FMJ, Oct 13, 2010.

1. #1 FMJ, Oct 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2010
    this ones not necessarily me but its been bothering me for months.

this happened in grade 10 at the time and it was between 2 friends of mine, lets call them Cheese and Taco. near our school theres a forest and were allowed to leave at lunch, and its really easy to skip and get away with it. anyways, Cheese and Taco were getting ripped out of their minds skipping a class and Cheese was so fucked he thought he heard his mom driving her car through the forest after him, so he dipped and went running madly through the deep end of the forest. he left his bag and my other friend Taco wanted to leave, but didnt want to hold his bag cause it had pot in it.

so being the fucking braindead retard he is, instead of just putting it in his own locker or hiding OR JUST LEAVING IT IN THE FOREST Taco brought Cheese's bag to the office and said he found it in the forest and asked them to give it back to the owner. obviously they searched Cheese's bag and found his pipe and weed and shit, then called Cheese down to the office. Then Cheese (still baked) said that it wasnt his shit and blamed the person who brought it in (unbeknownst to him it twas Taco), and he was being set up. So Taco got called down to the office and then Taco's bag got searched and they found even more pot. They then ratted eachother out.

Both suspended for rest of week (it was on a tuesday)

thats a big fuckup.

What are your biggest fuckups?

2. Wow thats a pretty big fuck up. Do they not have common sense?

3. So he didnt hold onto it because it had weed, all we he still had weed on him anyways?

4. I fuckshitup - daily. :cool:

5. #5 StimulateMyMind, Oct 13, 2010
    Couldn't get a boner when I had the chance to fuck the hottest chick in my town.

Her little 5 year old brother was asleep right next to us and it was pitch dark and I couldnt see her vag.

How the fuck else was I supposed to get up?

I just kept trying to stuff it in with no avail. Happened a year and a half ago. Shittiest night of my life.

6. oneday, i was fiending. went out and picked up .5 (was broke at the time) and dropped it somewhere.:mad: though, this was bound to happen. i used to keep my pipe and my bud in a sock hanging by nothing more than by the waist band of my boxers.

7. SWIMs enemy in school had told police that SWIM stole money with him, SWIM did not steal that money because it was January and SWIM had just received 1000$ for Xmas. SWIM was pissed, wanted a fight, maybe even kill this fool, since he had been testing SWIM for quiet a while now, but SWIM thought about his future and decided to listen to his mother and did not fight. Couple of weeks later he said that SWIM was making out with this girl who looked like Ugly-Betty, SWIM confronted him and asked why he was trying to make me mad and my life impossible (SWIM hates cops and had to talk to them 2 times because this moron said my name because we had previously fought). This idiot decided to laugh and thats when SWIM snapped and clocked him and wrestled him down and punch the other kid until he bled and we were separated by friends. At this time everybody in the school is screaming for another fight so SWIM decided to spit on this kid, he went and got a scooter and hit my kneecap with it, SWIM took out a knife and then teachers came running and you know the rest... Suspended for 2 weeks + 2 weeks of detention after my suspension.

8. My biggest fuck up was getting a sever anxiety disorder which caused me to skip school so i graduated six months late :( not really my fault though.

9. well i did online for my senior year so it worked out

10. SWIM is high and his english has gone to shit. Sorry but yeah long story short my nemesis grabbed a scooter and hit SWIM and then SWIM pulled out his pocket knife but fortunately did not stab him.

11. having a baby with a man I don't love

My life is fucking miserable.

He doesn't even realize how close I am to leaving. I'm going to fucking buy a tent and live in the woods if I have to.

12. I dont really have a big fuck up that I can think of.. besides a speeding ticket of 65 in a 35 a week after I got my liscense. That or not dating a girl I really liked when she asked me out, doh. Or playing way too many video games and smoking way too much weed for way too long instead of doing something with my football career.:mad:

13. #13 Canada x 420, Oct 13, 2010
    Why is every one so goddamn paranoid.

You don't have to refer to yourself as SWIM, everyone knows its you. Your not fooling anyone.

Also your a fucking idiot for BRINGING A FUCKING WEAPON TO SCHOOL.

On a side note
    Also why do people who are just telling stories not put names in. You don't need to call your friends cheese and taco. Matt and ryan or whoever it is, no one will recognize you for posting a first name.

/whatever this post is.

14. Almost everything i did with my first girlfriend. I loved that girl to death, but i was so insecure and single minded about it i literaly got almost everything wrong. She put up with me cause she deeply cared about me but my insecurities blinded me from all that. I'd do everything different today too. Guess that happens to all of us?

The best thing though is that since i did almost everything wrong in that relationship i can think back and learn a lot about how women and people think in general. It made us both better people in the end.

15. I'm surprised, because even alot of late starters to pot smoking can tell the difference between GOOD weed (like pineapple express), and shitty poo shwag.

(THE BAGS OF WEED ARE ACTUALLY OTHER NARCOTICS, but due to not being allowed to talk about other drugs, ill call them weed in this story :p )

The worst fuckup which ever happend to me (which actually had affected my life up until about six months ago), was back when I was fifteen (6 years ago), my buddy had 10 bags of weed and some hash in a little tin; in his jacket; to bring back with him to his hometown. He was staying with his sister, who was a completely reformed user of drugs and didnt tolerate it in her house.

So one night, were chillin with a bunch of people at the back of my old high school, when i get a call from my girlfriend to go meet her out front of her place to say goodbye cuz shes leaving on a weekend family trip. Well my buddy has to go home so he asks me to hold his shit so his sister doesnt find it and throw it out/tell his parents, so i agree (which was my first mistake).

I take his coat, go meet my girlfriend, say goodbye to her and make my way back to hang out with my friends at the back of the high school again. As I approach the spot where we were hanging out, I dont see anyone at all and a voice rings out behind me saying, "Dont move and hands to your sides"...... COPS.

The cops had been called when i was away to kick out the people back there so i was walking into a cop infested area. When they threw me to the ground, the tin in my pocket was crushed, along with the "bags" and hash. So they decide to pin 'possession with intent to sell' on my ass, and by that happening i get a huge shitstorm of legal battles and scrutiny.

I got off easy because I eventually fessed up saying that it was actually for personal use, which entitled me to go to Narcotic Anonymous for a year (when I wasnt actually using ANY drugs including 'weed'/hash), 5 years probation, and wasn't allowed to get my license for five years, instead of going to juvenile hall (Unusual Punishment Act [or some shit like that] ).

All in all, holding ANYONE elses scheduled drugs are not a good idea. Because not only did I lose a few luxuries from this experience, I lost a friend as well...:(

16. [quote name='FMJ'].

this happened in grade 10 at the time and it was between 2 friends of mine, lets call them Cheese and Taco. near our school theres a forest and were allowed to leave at lunch, and its really easy to skip and get away with it. anyways, Cheese and Taco were getting ripped out of their minds skipping a class and Cheese was so fucked he thought he heard his mom driving her car through the forest after him, so he dipped and went running madly through the deep end of the forest. he left his bag and my other friend Taco wanted to leave, but didnt want to hold his bag cause it had pot in it.

so being the fucking braindead retard he is, instead of just putting it in his own locker or hiding OR JUST LEAVING IT IN THE FOREST Taco brought Cheese's bag to the office and said he found it in the forest and asked them to give it back to the owner. obviously they searched Cheese's bag and found his pipe and weed and shit, then called Cheese down to the office. Then Cheese (still baked) said that it wasnt his shit and blamed the person who brought it in (unbeknownst to him it twas Taco), and he was being set up. So Taco got called down to the office and then Taco's bag got searched and they found even more pot. They then ratted eachother out.

Both suspended for rest of week (it was on a tuesday)

you friends shoulda kept it G
    Irish Omerta, speak of nothing

17. Staying out the bars all night on the night before a physical for a job.

I had already been offered the job, and just needed to go through a physical and drug test.

Long story short, I was late to the physical and still drunk as fuck. I managed pretty well, but the drug test said my BAC was still around 0.09. They rescinded the offer the next morning.

18. this^

19. ha-HA fucking shit upallday :laughing::metal:

20. fuck yes! exactly haha:yay: