Whats your best yeild indoor soil grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by satellte, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Just interested in what was your best yield from a plant that was grown indoor & in soil.

I've had people telling me they can get 8oz per plant... Is that possible ?

I know the strain has alot to do with it, i mean you can have a high yield but it's not that potent due to it's genetics, still I'm just interested in what's possible.

Thanks all.

2. 8oz is more than possible. My first real indoor grow yielded me 6.8oz of one 4ft topped bush. 2 plants under 1 600w light. People i know have gotten 13oz of a plant indoors. He had 14 400w lights with 9 plants tho. More light you have, almost will guarantee more bud.

3. there is a guy on the journals that is currently trying to achive 1lb off of a single plant. from what i have seen so far he will be extremely close to this number. my personal largest harvest was 14g from a micro grow. this go round i am hoping to get more out of it.

4. This is a citral only 13 days in 12/12, after a 5 week veg. It's 30" tall, 34" from left to right on the pic, and 35" from top to bottom in the pic. It's under a 400watt hps. And from the amount bud sites, and size of branches, I'm expecting no less than 6 oz.

Attached Files:

5. #5 psuwrestler99, Jun 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2011
    Now here's my citral again, it still seems to be my bushiest. This is day 16 since going to 12/12. I have 31 nice branches that are covered in nodes and are going to produce some nice tops. That's a 5 gallon dirt bag that its in. It looks like a coffee mug lol. I'm planning on 6oz+. Also I'm not experimenting with this or my autoflowers like I am with my 3 g-13 hazes. Right now it on straight grow big and tiger bloom until I hit week 5. Then I switch to my happy frog flower solubles which I give 1 full fert and nothing else until harvest, except maybe a purple maxx or snow ultra foliar spray to add some.crystals, but not after week 7. Only using the solubles on week 5, with the length of time they last I flower my citrals generally around 65-70 days, its perfect, and you don't compromise the taste.

Attached Files:

6. #6 satellte, Jun 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Wow she is looking gooood, lots of sites there, I'd love to get a grow going like that.

7. Thanks. I don't top, I don't prune. I focus on getting a real good veg stage in. I use cfls to veg. Also have clamp lamps for light in shaded areas. And if you want a good yield (4oz+), good veg is a must, and I like having 400watts of hps per plant. But thanks man, its always nice to hear someone appreciate your hard work.

8. Of course it's possible. The question is, under how much light and using how much space? My personal record is ~3.3oz (dry/cured smokable mass) per square foot under 1K lights.

Simon

9. 8oz is a lot for a indoor yield.1st your going to need a high yielding strain. 2nd is don't flower until it shows sex. My best yielding indoors I always wait until you can tell sex while still in 18-6 (or whatever your veg cycle is) this usually takes about 5-6 weeks of vegging. And 3rd thing is light light light. Like I said I like 400watts of hps above each plant, with the plant directly under the light.