Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats Your Best Smoking Environment

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by royce4weed2012, Apr 18, 2011.

1. My best smoking environment is in my room, 11 O'clock, watching adult swim, toking up. Can't get no better than that! What is your best smoking environment

2. Dinning room table, smoking a bowl, looking out the window.

3. #3 Mailbox Hunter, Apr 18, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2011
    A few months ago, in my car fighting to stay warm.
    A few weeks ago, in the garage with layers of jackets on, trying to stay warm.
    A few days ago, screened in porch with space heaters and the hookah!
    but in a few weeks... I'm thinking a hammock, t-shirts, and my pipe.

Chicago weather is horrid for outdoors smoking.

4. CHICAGO REPRESENT!! haha :p yeah chicago sucks ass for tokin outdoors, but once spring time rolls by, chicago is a wonderland.
    my best smoking enviroment would have to be these abandoned train tracks near my house. you can just sit up there on this big hill for hours and watch everything else in the city happen while your blazed the fuck out.

5. Ah yes, I cant wait to leave the safety of my home to go smoke and venture out into the world.

...one day.

As for Chicago weather right now... this 40 degrees is KILLING ME.

6. *****aa, i was cheifin outside today in shorts hahahaa i love 40 degree weather.