Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats Your Best Smoking Appliance?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sacford98, Apr 16, 2014.

1. For me it's gotta be my trusty lighter, love this thing and never like blazing unless I have my trusty clipper, otherwise I have to use matches and I hate that, I also love my little 3 peice crystal catcher grinder with storage compartment for my dank, I'm also quite high so excuse me if this dosent quite make sense

2. I just bought a multitool for my pipe and I love it. You can get them on amazon for a few bucks. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397666757.307800.jpg

Currently Growing: Master Kush, Sky Tahoe.

3. The kabob poker's for when my bowl gets clogged, fits perfectly through the hole :)

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I literally am in love with my spoon pipe; I named him Salvador. I brought it out at a party once and some guys were making fun of how small it was (it can just about fit inside the palm of my hand and I have small hands) but they stopped making fun once they used it  :smoking: This was my first pipe and smoking isn't the same without him  :smoke:

5. My Magic Flight Launch Box is the hero of my stuff. I have a couple small pieces of glass, but when I got the MFLB, they've just sat around. I think my pipe is still loaded from a half-smoked bowl I started in it a month ago right before I got the Box.

6. #6 Griever, Apr 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2014
    It has to be my silver surfer

7. Friend got me an herb iron for my birthday.. Can't even go back to a lighter

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Gotta love my pax ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397801645.501071.jpg

Sent from my Microwave using Grasscity App

9. 18'' Ice master.   Been my daily driver since they day I got it.

10. The infinity nail from highly educated is my best purchase and most used. Love it so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. My 4 Piece Sharpstone Grinder (bought it with a $35 rebate card, grinds weed like a hot knife through butter!), and my Celestial Seasonings stash box (got it from a box of that Sleepy Time Tea)

12. my shitty homemade bong

13. My incredibowl m420. I got it like half a year ago for $50 and it's the main thing I smoke out of. It does get dirty pretty quickly tho and have to make sure that it's not clogged with resin for nice smooth hits

I've never coughed after taking a hit 😁
    And my eyes never get red 😎
    #VisineWho ??

14. My RooR ice master & Compton Grinder couldn't imagine a sesh with out them!

Who Dat!

15. My Erick Schmitz piece for wax and my M&M tech for herb. And for on the go... as my GF calls it "fishy purse."
    schmitty3.jpg
    bud3.jpg
    IMG_0055.JPG

16. Got a magic flight launch box recently and I'm really liking that, its been my daily driver attached to a little straight tube

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. My Arizer Extreme Q.

Bags  and whips and ABV oh my.