Whats You Favorite Strain.

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by realwill89, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Come to the west coast USA.. We will put your tolerance to the test:)
    I was talking to a friend (breeder) the other day and your Durban strain came up.. He got so excited and actually has some old school seeds that apparently are Durban crossed with blueberry.. We will se what happens...

I am so open minded you should only think like me..

2. I would love to visit the West Coast. And let's see if your stuff can blow me away, high tolerance levels and all!

3. Skywalker OG that ocean grown yooi

4. Today I tried a new one. "Mango Cheese." #$@# expensive. But my new fav

5. purple kush or master kush

6. Pineapple chunk has been treating me right for a while.  Mild body stone and mid head high.  Its really good.

7. my girlfriend loves that one too. It's a little strong for me though in the head. Clears it a little too much lol

8. As long as it gets me baked.

9. #49 meatyleafeater, Dec 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
    I remember a long time ago I ran into some skunk that was dark green on the outside and almost black in the center.. It came out of northern Idaho... I would love to find that again

I am so open minded you should only think like me..

10. Blue Dream is my all time favorite. Gives me a cerebral high like no other. I also really love OG Kush. 

11. Well..since I been puffin since I was a wee lass. My resistant is super duper high and I like to physically blend several herbs together when I can find them and in my adventurous research the blend that lift my skirt and curls my toes are SourDiesel, Humboldt, and Skunk or Hindu Kush... or any other funky blend..
    Sometimes in was the "shake" of many different herbals which I would call lovingly "potturri" but it got you were you needed to be..now since I have be exposed to the Solo Vap and the heavenly F-Bomb..life is just sublime.. giving thanks all the while..:p:wub:

12. Girlscout cookies for sure, holy shit thats intense.

13. Sour OG is my favorite.. My garden currently has sour og, purple kush and a new one I have yet to try which is space candy... But yes sour OG is where it's at....

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Oh man, I would have to say some classic OG when I was working in New Jersey. These Mexicans we was working with doin demolition, cool as shit shipped shit from Cali. I remember it was two strians the oG and northern lights. That oG was just grown so perfectly bro, had me geekin a lot with shit lol

15. I've had sour OG before and yes it was amazing, but that original sour d we grow up here on the east coast is hands down my favorite.

16. Funny I'm actually growing Girl Scout cooking indoors, under a 10 gallon pot, she's ready to get chopped in 1 week. Never smoked GSC so kinda excited to see what she tastes like.

17. Skunk is the first weed I ever smoked, I was about 12 at the time. Me and a buddy who we called jbake, would go down to a pound a mile or too off from were we lived. Made a 2 liter plastic coke bottle bong, with the tin foil n all. Get high n catch some fresh water bass.

18. Trainwreck got me so fucked up one time i broke into a drug dealers house. So thats my favorite strain.

19. Everything I grow is my favorite :p

20. Tangies or sour grape