what's yo fav. munchy food?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TokerKing, Jan 27, 2004.

?

what's yo fav. munchy food?

1. cookies

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. chinese

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. chips

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. cereal

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. ice cream

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. ramen noodles

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. candy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. cold pizza

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. i agree 100 percent. I forgot about them. Mcchicken are bomb and there a dollar, you get 4 and the total comes to 4.20. Cool ranch doritos are awesome too.

2. damn yall, all the stuff u listed takes to long to make, or get.........buy a $3 bag of chips, and ur solid for the whole night. but i also like ice cream, mexican food, chocolate donuts, and boobies.

3. two words ... Dollar menu :p

4. how did this end up here haha....anyway tacos mmmm baja chalopahs.. mmmm

5. cuz when your high your to lazy to warm it up.

6. cereal

i found an awesome combo when munched one day... tomoato soup and artic roll, REALY fucking tasty together :) not tried it non-stoned yet, could be shit... sounds it

7. cause cold pizza is freekin delicious

8. WENDYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The double bacon cheeseburger is practically orgasmic. I usually order with a chocolate frosty, $.99 chicken nuggets and an order of fries. Feels like heaven...

9. my munchie food is by fare wendey's! two jr bacon cheese burgers with a five peice and fries! thats damn good! if i've spent all my money on pot then i settle for the classic cookies and milk. get a glass of milk and put some choclate chip cookies in it, hell yeah! my favorite chips to munch on is witout a doubt cheedar and sour cream!

10. hmmmm...probably bagel bites : )

11. Subway- right across the street!

two bite brownies

cereal

timbits- the small round donuts

cheetos

AND THE ONE AND ONLY BEST STONER FOOD..........

NACHOOSS!!!!! YEH!!

12. slurpees. and a payday

13. I like to cook a meal before I smoke, that way when I come back I have a full course meal waiting for me. My favorites are breakfast burritos with potatoes, bacon, eggs, and cheese...and Cheeseburger macaroni with salad and garlic bread. mmmmm. If I don't feel like cooking, then Taco Bell and KFC.

14. California Burrito (Carne Asada, Fries, Sour Cream, Cheese) > ALL.

15. basically everything.. I'm not picky. Right now I'm all about the Chinese food though.

16. Cold Pizza

For candy airheads laffy taffy junior mints

17. i love goin into the gas station or seven eleven(slurpies then) and gettin a monster, and a bag of the fritosflavor twists bbq. i love those muthafuckas

18. made this up on night in college...baked...
    Phish food and nilla wafers...you use the ice cream as a dip for the wafers....
    its orgasmic!

19. anything from taco bell pretty much...