Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats wrong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by the cracker, Feb 9, 2009.

1. So I'm starting to learn how to roll have watched plenty of instructionals. Bought a philly cut it, gut it, fill it, roll it, my problem is the paper will not stick to itself to seal the blunt. I get the roll fine but when it comes to sealing it. It wont stick I have went from a little saliva to a lot of it. And when I'm finally dont trying the ways to seal it I end up ripping it from frusturation. Is the problem the age of the blunt? Maybe a new gas station? Little help please kind of annoying especially when you got weed for a blunt and have to use a bowl instead.

2. try a different cigar brand. i personally cannot roll but whenever i see my friends roll they have never used phillies. try games and see how that works.

3. use swicher sweets they taste good and they are really easy to roll

4. Its not going to stick straight away. What I usually do is roll it up nice and tight, cover both parts that are going to connect in saliva, stick em together then gently run my finger along the wet part. Keep doing it until its stuck together!