whats wrong??

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Smokedogg, Sep 1, 2003.

1. it has been like this since they started....it is a durban poison and was started in good soil so not sure why this has happened and its only happened to this plant.

Attached Files:

2. heres a close up of the leaf

Attached Files:

3. whats up with the soil? light conditions? watering schedule? fert history? im not expert, but it looks like a pH problem. or massively overwaterd

4. ummm I odnt know if it is over watering or a pH problem because the leaves were like that as soon as it broke through the soil as a seed and well none of the other plants look like that and I have been using the same method to water them all. I have fertilised her once with miracle grow it is under a 400hps and the pH is and has always been around 6.5-7.0. i water them when the first inch or two of soil is dry and the pots are light in weight. I have not fertilised agian as the guy i got the soil off said I wouldn't need to until the flowering period.

5. One of mine went like yours earlier last year and a feeding of epsom salts (magnesium sulphate) cleared it right up.

Dosage is about a teaspoon per gallon of water.

I would never has worked it out if it weren't for Sidious.
    What a grower-dude!

Sounds like you got everything else about right.
    It might be time to start thinking about introducing ferts (half-dosage to start with) cuz compost/potting soil, even the best, will only provide adequate nutes for about 4-5 weeks.

Chill...

6. Thanks I will try that...

7. 20200424_074932.jpg have two plans that are two weeks old with these necrotic spots on the first set of leaves the other six are fine. There in a 10 above my garage probably not as warm as it should be in humidity maybe a little screwed up. Under a hundred 50 watt high pressure sodium not to close probably a foot away. And they're in Happy Frog soil no added nutes just 6.5 pH on RO water