Whats wrong??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Locus, Jul 1, 2003.

1. ok my plant at only a week old or so has the leaves growing almost straight upwards now !?!

2. hellllllo, whats going on?!?!?!

3. well one of em i have outside and one inside right..the one inside is under a flouro and i think its totally almost dead now but at first the leaves turned more and more upward and then totally upward so it was as straight up as the stem and then it fell over..so something was definitely wrong there, maybe not enough light from the flouro or something?..i duno..the other one is outside on my roof..and it seems to be doing ok..the leaves are going a little upward but looks alright for now..but it hasnt been getting as much sun lately..so ya know i duno maybe thats the problem if it starts to that more?..i duno..first time trying this stuf..

4. how much water should i be putting in?

5. is the whole plant stretching? And is it strencthing towards the light? if so, thats a pure indicator that it is in need of more light. Also, water by touch and feel method, works best for me. Feel the soil, is it wet? if so, dont water.
    Feel the soil, is it dry? if so, water the little one.
    Not so complicated eh? and works for all strains/stages :)

6. well yeah it is stretching towards the light, straight up..so i guess that could be the problem..i couldnt tell if the whole plant is stretching since its very little right now and i only have a few leaves on the top...the water thing yea...but how wet?..and should it be the whole pot that gets watered or just a little where the plant is coming out of?

7. thanks guys :)

8. To me it sounds as if your poor little indoor plant in a last gasp effort for light reached up towards it. Unfortunately this little plant died. This little plants baby sister went outdoors. She loves the sun but hasn't been getting a lot recently. This little plant can hardly wait for some warm sunshine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Congrats on your 700TH POST! You are almost at 800.