what's wrong???

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by weedman456, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Something isn't rite. Why do they look so sad?

Attached Files:

2. What are the spots that are on the leaf???

3. I'm guessing your pH is bad causing nutrient lockout... Do you have a meter? And what's your soil/nutes?

4. I have not fed them anything and my meter is saying like 6.5-6.9 ph. I just bought some good black soil to grow in.

5. Anyone else have any clue if that's my problem for sure? Don't want to mess em up at all.

6. #6 Buffalo11024, Jan 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2013
    are you misting or splashing during watering??

7. If that's your pH then it's acceptable. However, I still feel it's because of a lack of nutrients. Just think it's because of the lack of nutes in the soil and the fact that you haven't fed yet... Just my opinion:) Anyone els

8. I guess I could be splashing, why will that cause this?

9. This is my setup. The last two are white widow seedlings planted from seed into some good black soil on New years day. No germinating at all.

ForumRunner_20130127_223834.png

Attached Files:

10. water on your leaves kinda acts like a magnififying glass focusing the light creating burns kinda like these in your first photo.

11. So if that's what happend I didn't damage much other than thinning out some leafs. What I have read and learned so far I think that's actually a good thing rite?

12. As long as you dont strip more than 1/3 of your plant at a time you should be fine. Will help air circulation. I always thin my fans off the main stem.

13. that makes me feel better. I'm going to try and get some individual plant pics on here later this afternoon. Maybee get a few opinions since I really have no clue and got a good $1500 into this project already.