whats wrong?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by GREENBOY GTR, Nov 20, 2012.

1. my friend sent me a pic of this leaf he says it was the only one leaf like this hes growing in coco with canna a+b nutes but only fed 1/4,one time last week.Plant is 1 month old anyone know what it could be??

[​IMG]

2. [quote name='"GREENBOY GTR"']my friend sent me a pic of this leaf he says it was the only one leaf like this hes growing in coco with canna a+b nutes but only fed 1/4,one time last week.Plant is 1 month old anyone know what it could be??

[/quote]

Doesn't look like a big deal. If it spreads to other leaves, then he should worry.

Tell him to keep an eye out for any other problems, and to focus on new growth and it's overall health.

3. Calcium def. I believe. Give it some nutrients asap.

Beginning 3rd grow(Apprentice) - BC Big Bud

4. thanks guys for helping out.
    he said he just watered and ph always around 6.0

5. Unless he is using hydroponics some calcium is going to be locked out at 6ph. It should bounce around 6.5 - 7.

Beginning 3rd grow(Apprentice) - BC Big Bud

6. no just coco soil,will tell him to adjust to 6.5-7.0

7. That may be too high you should check I though coco was around 5.8 also coco has nothing in it so he most likely has a calcium defficiency. Soil at least usually comes with enough to keep em happy but if I'm correct coco has Absolutly nothing in it. It just holds the roots and the watering you do gives it everything the plant needs but check that I may be wrong.

8. [quote name='"Numbnutts"']That may be too high you should check I though coco was around 5.8 also coco has nothing in it so he most likely has a calcium defficiency. Soil at least usually comes with enough to keep em happy but if I'm correct coco has Absolutly nothing in it. It just holds the roots and the watering you do gives it everything the plant needs but check that I may be wrong.[/quote]

I was just thinking the same NN, 5.8 is where he wants to be in coco.

9. ok thats what i thought also

10. Well I know I use fertigation which coco is the same thing. I use a soulless medium. Promix and all the food goes in with me watering it. And 5.8 is perfect for mine. Coco hand watered would also be fertigation. Basically hand watered hydroponics.