Whats wrong

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by holyreefer, May 5, 2012.

1. Can someone let me know why the leaves are curling up like this?
    I haven't feed them I'm 2 or 3 days

Attached Files:

2. They look like they need water man!and possibly got to hot one day!?but as I can see you have your levels nice so it's abit strange!?I'd just give them more water!!!

3. Ok that's exactly what I did

4. Cool,what's your setup got in it?

5. [quote name='"Mr neckle69"']Cool,what's your setup got in it?[/quote]

250 mh 18/6 for veggie
    400 watt hps for flowering 4x4x8 sizes if both tents
    I recently purchased these from a buddy who does dirt

I havent attempted to grow in over 6months and it's crazy I've forgotten just about everything

Here's a pic of one of my seedlings I cracked a little over 6 days ago
    Can anyone shed light on what the issue could be?

6. Here is the pic

Attached Files:

7. Dude it looks like it's not got enough water!I don't bother with the rock wall cubes anymore coz I had poor results with them!I just go straight into soil in the pots they are stayin in for the whole time!!havin u started to feed any nutes yet??

8. [quote name='"Mr neckle69"']Dude it looks like it's not got enough water!I don't bother with the rock wall cubes anymore coz I had poor results with them!I just go straight into soil in the pots they are stayin in for the whole time!!havin u started to feed any nutes yet??[/quote]

Yes I have my ppm on this and my other seedlings are within the 417-547 ppm range

My water out the faucet is at 230ish

9. Sounds fine,might just be a weak plant!?

10. [quote name='"Mr neckle69"']Dude it looks like it's not got enough water!I don't bother with the rock wall cubes anymore coz I had poor results with them!I just go straight into soil in the pots they are stayin in for the whole time!!havin u started to feed any nutes yet??[/quote]

I agree, those looks like the roots aren't getting any water.

11. #11 holyreefer, May 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2012
    [quote name='"Mr neckle69"']Sounds fine,might just be a weak plant!?[/quote]

Pineapple chunk?
    Seeing the sprout is so small what can I do to encourage to get heathier? My friend told me to put perlite at the bottom of my dome until the roots show does that sound correct?

12. I must say that I've never heard of that!are you in hydro or soil?

13. [quote name='"Mr neckle69"']I must say that I've never heard of that!are you in hydro or soil?[/quote]

I'm I'm hydro
    But I have 3 that are in dirt

14. So was your friend referring to the hydro set-up?

15. [quote name='"Mr neckle69"']So was your friend referring to the hydro set-up?[/quote]

No he was referring to seedlings/clones in a humidity dome until the roots establish