what's wrong with this?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Deleted member 1102020, Aug 10, 2020.

1. its outdoors first week of flowering(some of my plants are in 3rd week of flowering in the same place)
    there are no bugs on the plant
    photo_2020-08-10_09-43-50.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Looks like the plant changed its mind lol.. i want branches here.. ahhh nope nevermind its flowertime actually i dont need greens

3. looks like damage caused by handling the plant or some thing in the night creeping out a munching on the leaf,,mac.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yeah i thought it looked like an animal honestly.. deer maybe?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Look like a bite to me. Look for catepillars. Need to spray bt real heavy once a week. Could be other bugs. Grasshoppers. U need to inspect. More photos whole plant too please Screenshot_20200810-054424.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. If its outdoors it very well could have been a passing by bug or animal.. its hard to really know for sure if this was the case.. just check her and make sure nothing made a home of it and should be otherwise fine

7. I have rose weaver's chew on my outdoor like that sometimes. I would agree with rollar boy. Looks like a bug of some sort.

8. I have rose weaver's chew on my outdoor like that sometimes. I would agree with rollar boy. Looks like a bug of some sort.

9. I zoomed in on your first photo. i see small green poop in more than one place. Look at the top of the long vertical scare and you will see the largest of the poop ball. In my experience, it's some kind of larva of a crawler, like a tomato worm or cabbage looper or worm, maybe some other soft bodied larva. Find it, kill it. A spray of Bt will help, or another organic spray. In my Veg garden I would hunt for them each morning and smash them. You hunt for these critters in the cool of the morning. Hope this helps