Whats wrong with this seedling?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Caterpie, Dec 9, 2014.

1. sooo, joining the solo cup challenge I germinated a Quick Poison seed which has successfully grown about an inch with its shell still on top.
    now that the shell has come off, the plant looks like the photos below. 
    This doesn't look normal to me and i don't know if it will become normal and what i have to do to make it so.

any knowledge is welcome!

Attached Files:

2. Looks like the shell stayed on a bit too long. Should be fine. There is another set of tips coming up anyway keep a close eye on those two new tips

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. It could also have the gene for "crinkled" leaves. Some of DJ Short's "Blueberry" have this trait pop up. He let them grow for the heck of it and it turned out to be "killer weed"! The "crinkled" plants grow (and produce) normally except their leaves look a bit weird. Hope yours turns out as good as DJ's did!

Granny

4. Don't the solo cup challenge guys grow from clone? Won't be able to put a seed grown plant on 12/12 till it sexually matures a minimum of 6-8 weeks and will have way outgrown the cup. I'm just asking out of curiosity. I've thought about doing the challenge, but unless there's a secret I have yet to uncover, it would be difficult taking a seed grown plant to flower in a cup because it can't go straight into 12/12 like the challenge growers do.

5. thanks for the great advice everyone i'm much less worried now!

For what i know it is an autoflower. which will finish its cycle no matter what lightcycle. I've known guys growing these plants untill harvest on a 24/0 cycle. Autoflower plants tend to keep small and will automatically start flowering after a set period of days, thats why it is called an autoflower.

Check this out: http://goo.gl/bvv8ok

6. yay plant is oing okay now it seems!

Attached Files: