What's wrong with these plants?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Dracula35, Apr 20, 2017.

1. #1 Dracula35, Apr 20, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
    Happy 4/20
    Watering GH 10ml bloom, 5ml micro, per gallon once a week. They have been flowering for 70 days now. I planted and harvested an auto while they were flowering. Growth is so slow and trichomes only started this week. Everyday about 5 yellow leaves fall from each plant. Many green leaves have crispy tips. I use ph'ed water and water until 20% run off.
    Also can someone guess the strain? they smell like wood/mango not pungent. They look like sativas to me?

2. yep i can whats wrong ,it is normal for cannabis plants when i flower to use up all the nitrogen in the leaves from the bottom upwards toward end of flowering ,,mainly because either there low N or even no N in some bloom formulas ,,yea they are Sativa plants .............mac

3. So it's me being paranoid? you think it's normal and healthy and I should just keep doing what I am doing? I guessed the long slow flowering is because it's a sativa.

4. you could of course give the plants a feed with a bit more N in the fed if you really want to because them sativas could go for 11 -12 weeks in flower before harvest ,,,i think i would but ive never grown sativa plants ,,,mac

5. I grew 4 mystery seeds from nirvana that I was going to throw out. All of them turned out to be beautiful female sativas. I wanted to grow indicas but I couldn't get myself to cut them. They take so long and yield so little and this is a secret grow and it's stressing me out.

6. Hi 'Drac, the best way to grow sativa plants next time is first grow a mother plant first then take clones/cuttings from her,,,,,then as soon as they have made a decent root system put the clones/cut in to flower ,that helps cuz they dont grow at of control ,,,,mac