Whats wrong with them?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ak48er, Dec 28, 2014.

1. these are a 25 days old plants. autoflowering and as u can see they are starting to bud. 
    i really cant get the leaves shoot right, they droop.
    i water 2 liters for each plant once in 3-4 days and these are 15 liter pots.
    are they over-watered or under-watered?

appreciate the help.

Attached Files:

2. dont know mate, but aside for the leaves drooping down a bit as you pointed out, your plants look nice and bushy and perfectly healthy to me.  I wouldnt worry about it too much.  What strain is it? is it skunk #1?
    also.... i noticed from your pics that you're using the combined ph/humidity/lumens reader.  what does it say as far as moistness of the soil?  do you find the instrument to be fairly accurate? how about measuring PH, does it work well for you?

3. #3 ProGMOII, Dec 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2014
    How do your pots lift, heavy or real light? How does the soil feel, damp or dry? I can tell you in early to mid flowering the plants drink a lot. maybe 4 liters in that time frame for a lot of strains.

Once the buds are full they slow down. maybe some of the experts get in here thay can provide more useful info.

4. the ph/humidity/lumens soil reader is good for ph and lumens but as far as i experienced the moistness isn't always correct, i got it reading dry while the pot was still weighting more then it should.
    this is Auto White Widows btw. after my last watering they look much better, pic updates soon.

5. looks like slightly over watered to me, but healthy regardless. my first grows i stressed about over/underwatering all the time. now i just water until i get a considerable amount of runoff. wait until the pot feels light, then repeat. no brainer
    by the way i finish in 10 gallon pots, and usually try to get 2-3 gallons of runoff before im done watering, depending on how lazy i feel that day. doing that helps keep the soil from building up too many nutrients/salts

6. here's an update, 53 days from germination. 2 of them look almost ready.
    I'm happy with the results :)

Attached Files: