Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's wrong with the senior forum posters?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheOfarmer, Mar 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm brand new to this forum. I know enough about this culture to find the website. Why are there so many people that have a chip on their shoulder? Were they maybe the first people to smoke weed, and I didn't hear about it? Maybe they're just better than me? It's possible, but, I didn't hear about that, either. Mostly, I just want to know what's wrong with the "grasscity-elitists", anyone know?

2. is it a potato chip, or a chocolate chip? or what kind of chip we talkin?

3. yes some clarification would be nice, because if it is just a wood chip then they can just brush that shit off

4. He's talkin about a figurative chip off the ol block. You know, it means that your dad was a fuckin asshole and had crazy strict habits that he brainwashed into his spawn

5. at least for myself i just get pissed as hell when i see all these "OMG HELP PLZZZZ" thread titles and all the will i pass a drug test threads. It's about redundancy for me.

honestly people need to learn to use the search function and not just immediately post a thread.

If you post a thread, out of respect at-least make the title what you're talking about, not all caps staying "please help" or "please read".

6. LOOK THERE IS ONE NOW

kill him!

kill him now!

he thinks just cus his name is red he is the shit :eek:

7. Youngtree Records is gone..... it's a shame.... It's better than Island Records.... Most of you crap holes haven't heard of them, though. Island Records is an old "reggae" label.... the good players haven't died yet... You would succeed by not "making fun of"/bullying new members. Your forum might, actually, get more attendees. SUCK IT, DOUBTERS!

8. lol'd.

9. are any members of this site interested in GOOD MUSIC? It could be reggae, or jazz, or jazz-fusion, or big-band, or rock&roll, or symphonic/chamber music, or Miles Davis.... Miles Davis rules all I've mentioned(except John Coltrane). John Coltrane buttfuxors everything. (is that okay to say?)

10. Were you asking stupid questions?

11. I "lol" at you, too. LOL, on your face, moderator.

12. That isn't GOOD, I think what you meant to say was "played out".
    :cool:

13. No. You are the only one with an ear for music...

14. Not like you are; especially, right now.

15. yea i'm better than you, that's it

16. Sorry, John Coltrane wins. I'd be happy to hear any disagreement. Who's 'yer favorite? Yer favorite sucks, in a knowledgeable discussion, too. I'm prepared. Wanna discuss?

17. wtf is going on??? i dunno but this kid/troll is halirious... he just called out the mod... fuck him up looool

18. I'm a moderator?

Cool. Didn't know I received this privilege.

19. Apparently, people listen to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.