Whats Wrong with Redistribution of Wealth?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mutatis, Feb 11, 2014.

They were predominantly deist, which is not Christian nor is the Christian view of god.   And EVERYONE attended church.  This proves absolutely nothing.

2. What about "fearjay", even though i dont know what he believes in, he for sure doesnt believe in God. So your wrong. Most atheists speak on freely, and openly hate Christians. Although i dont believe atheist values, some i agree are humble and dont say mean stuff, but a majority do. Here are some billboards that atheist organizations put up about Christians, and they are mean about it. Not all atheists are like this thou.. but i would also say is, some, Christians act just like some atheists do...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

3. This thread is becoming very off topic.  There is a religion/beliefs/spirituality thread.  If you want to discuss such things, head there Tsering.  Getting off topic too long will get the thread shut down by moderators.

4. fearjar, doesn't believe in YOUR God. And if YOUR God ever comes back....you'll be sorry you didn't pay as close attention to his word as you should have....
    Titsring

5. Ok, maybe there were 2 diests... also i know that both Benjamin Franklin and James Madison were both Episcopalian deists. These men, still agreed with the values of the bible, and thought them to be true. 

6. Ohhhh, i would love to start this debate, i will throw tons of facts about Jesus's existence.

7. Enlighten me, please.

8. Then go start your own thread, and I'll come shred you over there. And bring proof he was the only white man living in that region at that time.

[​IMG]

9. Your being so technical. Im saying "they" wrote it for us. Meaning the "they" made the Constitution for people like you and me.

10. Google...Internet search engine wherein user types their query (question) and receives millions of results pertaining to said query (question, pregunta asky thingy ??)

11. So yeah, about redistribution of wealth... fuck that shit.

12. I believe you were the guy that used definitions, so here this one.
    a·the·ist
    ˈāTHēˌist/
    <div>noun

1. \t\t<div>1.
      \t\t<div>a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.
      \t"he is a committed atheist"
      \t\t\t\t\t\t\tsynonyms:\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tnonbelieverdisbelieverunbelieverskepticdoubterdoubting Thomas,agnosticMore\t\t\t
      \t
      \t</div>\t
    </div></div>

13. [​IMG]

Wrong thread, wrong subsection of GC forums.

Thank you, you just proved my earlier post.  That definition is exactly what I said. 

Once again, we have derailed the thread too much.  We know you are new, but you've got to follow the rules.  We are disrespecting the rules and the OP by continuing to discuss religion in the politics section.

I have a great idea....Coin meters on computers as a way to redistribute it. At the very least we won't redistribute wealth...but when someone runs out of quarters, we won't hav

Exactly, lets get this back on topic.

Redistribution:  It is wrong, it is unfair, but it is needed.  We are on a dangerous path right now.  How do we handle it?

17. I literally cant even say anything about this, it is so wrong. The reason religion is in politics, is because this country was made from christianity. Some people want our country to believe in this again, because they think this is the best for our country, nothing wrong with having your different views. So many liberals programs Lie and Distort the truth, things such as News Programs and papers Such as, MSNBC,CNN,Washington Post, etc. Theres so many i cant even begin to write them all. I know one that pops in my head, not really politics but shows a MSNBC bias.
    Maybe the rightwing will hate it, but everyone else will go awww: the adorable new #Cheerios ad w/ biracial family. http://t.co/SpB4rQDoAR- msnbc (@msnbc) January 30, 2014
    If you want the video, just type in Cheerios biracial super bowl ad 

18. Just two different view points i guess, a means to an end.

19. No, it proves that this was their religion. While, some were deists, they still believe in God, but just believed God created us and then left us. 

20. Distribute evenly. Everyone in the country has the same amount, everyone.
    In 10-20 years the ones who had it before WILL have it again.

It's not that the "rich get richer", the poor get poorer.