Whats Wrong with Redistribution of Wealth?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mutatis, Feb 11, 2014.

1. [​IMG]

You know me man.....I struggle with tasteful. Because I am a violent drug crazed Liberal probably....LOL

3. An alliance or coalition between Government and religion cannot be too carefully guarded against......Every new and successful example therefore of a PERFECT SEPARATION between ecclesiastical and civil matters is of importance........religion and government will exist in greater purity, without (rather) than with the aid of government. [James Madison in a letter to Livingston, 1822, from Leonard W. Levy- The Establishment Clause, Religion and the First Amendment,pg 124]

That diabolical, hell-conceived principle of persecution rages among some; and to their eternal infamy, the clergy can furnish their quota of impas for such business..." [James Madison, letter to William Bradford, Jr., Jauary 1774]

“The purpose of separation of church and state is to keep forever from these shores the ceaseless strife that has soaked the soil of Europe in blood for centuries.”
    ― James Madison

“Religious bondage shackles and debilitates the mind and unfits it for every noble enterprise.... During almost fifteen centuries has the legal establishment of Christianity been on trial. What have been its fruits? More or less, in all places, pride and indolence in the clergy; ignorance and servility in laity; in both, superstition, bigotry, and persecution.”
    ― James Madison, A Memorial and Remonstrance, on the Religious Rights of Man: Written in 1784-85

I'm often not tasteful, but that's probably because I've devoted my life to studying and teaching history.  I have a good understanding of the damage done by theism and religion. And the fact that it is all based on unproven faith and yet does so much harm, just eats through me sometimes.

5. I would have no problem if Jesus was Black, White, Blue, or Purple. The fact is, that Jesus existed, and was indeed white, all sane scholars believe that. The only thing scholars disagree on now is if he preformed miracles.

6. I have had different experiences with that. The majority of openly atheist people I've know, friends and family included, are fucking obnoxious about it and live to talk shit to Christians in the most disrespectful way possible. My own brother does that shit right to our religious families face and seems to thoroughly enjoy himself. I have many friends that are the same way.

7. Instead of saying its just wrong, how about you tell me how it is

As for why I most often choose to quote Thomas Jefferson above all other...He has a talent most men lack...

“The most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when one will do.”
    ― Thomas Jefferson

Something the writers of your bible could have benefited from...

I wonder who said, "that which was bound to occur has. The great many number of words used to dispel doubt, has instead created it"?
    I like that quote....

And as I would say, since I am the real Bill O'Reilly, "The spin stops here"

9. #369 Bill O'Really, Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2014
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Jesus was white?
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

It seriously deserved 4 of them.

11. I did not look "silly" at all. I said quote "Your all wrong. You dont know the Constitution at all, and clearly dont know anything about the Founding Fathers. You have no respect for these men, because you lie and distort that great document they wrote for you and me. " 
    Clearly i knew exactly what i was saying, and as i said, some liberals lie and distort the truth, just like your doing with what i just said.

I won't argue with you, that's your experience.  But the hatred of atheists is common knowledge.  If most atheists were like your brother they couldn't get employment, spouses, friends, etc.. very easily.  Over 80% of US citizens are theist after all and don't take kindly to having their beliefs questioned.  it is taboo to criticize religion, especially Christianity here in the US.  This is of course one reason why I thoroughly enjoy engaging in it. 

Simple google searches and reading can do it for you.  Why should I have to explain something that is common knowledge?

13. Bam! Agreed completely. They are constantly contradicting. Funny thing is, how do they know there isnt a God. 

You clearly said "they" wrote it, your following post clearing up what you meant by "they" was necessary.  Madison was the sole author of the Constitution.  He sought advice from others, and it was ratified by many of them, but he was the only one that wrote it. 

Atheists don't claim to "know" there is no god.  You clearly don't understanding atheism, which is lack of belief...not knowledge. 

After 9/11...when the Republican party said "We have to learn to live without some freedom of movement and "other" liberties for the security of our Nation" and then FOX echoed those sentiments and basically helped them push that propaganda....I took a real hard look at my party, tore up their card and got a new one. Then I started really studying history. And I agree, what I found led me to the very same conclusion. For the last 125 years or more, Religion has tried to finagle it's way into our politics.
    Now I am of the opinion that Jewish people and Catholics are essentially foreign agents operating on American soil. Their loyalty is to their religion. Not the Constitution. And they take their direction and cues from the Vatican and Israel. That is damn near treason in my book. And that is why I will always vote against them from now until the party is dead, or they all are.

Yea Tsering...I used to be a Republican...now I just take their money and turn their brains to shit on my Prime Time slot...non-mainstream "News" program.

17. Actually i do know my research. Although they are not all the same, most believe in God, and fit in the category of Christians.

\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tName of Signer\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tState\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tReligious Affiliation\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tDaniel Carroll\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tMaryland\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tCatholic\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tThomas Fitzsimons\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tPennsylvania\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tCatholic\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tRoger Sherman\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tConnecticut\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tCongregationalist\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tNathaniel Gorham\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tMassachusetts\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tCongregationalist\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tJohn Langdon\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tNew Hampshire\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tCongregationalist\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tNicholas Gilman\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tNew Hampshire\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tCongregationalist\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tAbraham Baldwin\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tGeorgia\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tCongregationalist; Episcopalian\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tWilliam Samuel Johnson\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tConnecticut\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tEpiscopalian; Presbyterian\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tJames Madison Jr.\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tVirginia\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tEpiscopalian\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tGeorge Read\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tDelaware\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tEpiscopalian\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tDaniel of St. Thomas Jenifer\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tMaryland\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tEpiscopalian\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tDavid Brearly\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tNew Jersey\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tEpiscopalian\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tRichard Dobbs Spaight, Sr.\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tNorth Carolina\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tEpiscopalian\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tRobert Morris\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tPennsylvania\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tEpiscopalian\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tGouverneur Morris\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tPennsylvania\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tEpiscopalian\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tJohn Rutledge\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tSouth Carolina\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tEpiscopalian\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tCharles Cotesworth Pinckney\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tSouth Carolina\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tEpiscopalian\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tCharles Pinckney\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tSouth Carolina\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tEpiscopalian\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tPierce Butler\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tSouth Carolina\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tEpiscopalian\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tGeorge Washington\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tVirginia\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tEpiscopalian\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tBenjamin Franklin\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tPennsylvania\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tEpiscopalian (Deist)\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tWilliam Blount\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tNorth Carolina\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tEpiscopalian; Presbyterian\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tJames Wilson\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tPennsylvania\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tEpiscopalian; Presbyteran\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tRufus King\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tMassachusetts\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tEpiscopalian; Congregationalist\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tJacob Broom\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tDelaware\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tLutheran\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tWilliam Few\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tGeorgia\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tMethodist\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tRichard Bassett\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tDelaware\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tMethodist\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tGunning Bedford Jr.\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tDelaware\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tPresbyterian\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tJames McHenry\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tMaryland\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tPresbyterian\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tWilliam Livingston\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tNew Jersey\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tPresbyterian\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tWilliam Paterson\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tNew Jersey\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tPresbyterian\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tHugh Williamson\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tNorth Carolina\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tPresbyterian\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tJared Ingersoll\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tPennsylvania\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tPresbyterian\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tAlexander Hamilton\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tNew York\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tHuguenot; Presbyterian; Episcopalian\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tJonathan Dayton\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tNew Jersey\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tPresbyterian; Episcopalian\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tJohn Blair\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tVirginia\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tPresbyterian; Episcopalian\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tJohn Dickinson\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tDelaware\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tQuaker; Episcopalian\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tGeorge Clymer\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tPennsylvania\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tQuaker; Episcopalian\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tThomas Mifflin\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tPennsylvania\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tQuaker; Lutheran\t\t\t\t\t\t<a></a>
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tName of Non-Signing Delegate\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tState\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tReligious Affiliation\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tOliver Ellsworth\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tConnecticut\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tCongregationalist\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tCaleb Strong\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tMassachusetts\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tCongregationalist\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tJohn Lansing, Jr.\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tNew York\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tDutch Reformed\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tRobert Yates\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tNew York\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tDutch Reformed\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tWilliam Houstoun\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tGeorgia\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tEpiscopalian\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tWilliam Leigh Pierce\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tGeorgia\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tEpiscopalian\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tLuther Martin\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tMaryland\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tEpiscopalian\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tJohn F. Mercer\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tMaryland\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tEpiscopalian\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tElbridge Gerry\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tMassachusetts\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tEpiscopalian\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tGeorge Mason\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tVirginia\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tEpiscopalian\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tEdmund J. Randolph\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tVirginia\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tEpiscopalian\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tGeorge Wythe\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tVirginia\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tEpiscopalian\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tJames McClurg\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tVirginia\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tPresbyterian\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tWilliam C. Houston\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tNew Jersey\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tPresbyterian\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tWilliam R. Davie\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tNorth Carolina\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tPresbyterian\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tAlexander Martin\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tNorth Carolina\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tPresbyterian
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t

18. As someone said in this form before, When liberals realize their facts are wrong and distorted, they turn to things such as these to make people think their still "winning" the argument. 

I have faith that there isn't!

20. I just prefer to use ridicule...as that is the only weapon that can be used against unintelligible propositions. Guess who said that?