whats wrong with our govt?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by orgasmic kush, May 30, 2012.

1. i live in usa and was looking at the controlled substances page on wikipedia(just b/c its wikipedia idk about this info but its about an act passed by the govt why would it be fake?):confused:
    but anyway they have some things that are a lot more harmful than cannabis scheduled lower than schedule one. i recommend checking it out bc i dont want to type them all, but one example is cocaine. now how is that schedule 2 and a less harmful plant is schedule one? smh.

if im wrong please correct me but how messed up is that?

2. there was so much propaganda against marijuana in the past, that CURRENT presidents and politicians are afraid to show any sort of sympathy towards marijuana or its users. once this generation of young people come to power, things will be sure to change. basically there are too many old farts in congress as of right now.

3. [quote name='"LafterL"']there was so much propaganda against marijuana in the past, that CURRENT presidents and politicians are afraid to show any sort of sympathy towards marijuana or its users. once this generation of young people come to power, things will be sure to change. basically there are too many old farts in congress as of right now.[/quote]

This. Basically those schedules were made when no one believed weed had any medical value (hence why its a schedule I, the schedule for no medical value.) However cocaine (amphetamines) and heroin (opiate painkiller) are schedule II, because they are recognized with medical value to a certain extent. As ridiculous as it is, it is the way it works right now.

4. whats wrong with our government is its like 24 but jack bauer dies and is replaced after every problem lol

5. requirement for being schedule one-"The drug or other substance has no currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States"

mj is used medicinally in 16 states? govt confuses me. and i dont like it, nope not one bit.

w/e im going to go spark a bowl for them cuz they need to fix their shit.

peace gc:smoke:

6. Well the federal government can't be wrong...much less admit that they've BEEN wrong. They don't have enough integrity to pull that off.

7. In response to the thread title..
    The short answer is.
    Well..Alot.