What's wrong with my weed or me? Please help!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ritzbitz17, Nov 21, 2012.

1. I know it's so long but please read it all and help me out!

I haven't been a big smoker until recently. But the times when I've smoked before I started getting into it, they were perfectly fine. I never felt like I was having or was going to have a heart attack before. The last best high I had, I was laughing at literally everything and couldn't stop.He said that the guy he gets his stuff from gets it from marijuana dispensaries in Colorado. Oh and the person I smoked with stores his stuff in the fridge just in case that matters

So I buy this bag. Every time I smoke it, it literally feels like I'm either having or am going to have a heart attack. My heart is beating ridiculously fast and hard. I do everything I can to just make it stop. I try controlling my breathing and "pushing down" the heart rate. I also try and think about other things like for instance, one time it was close to Halloween so I decided to think about how much fun it's going to be just fun stuff like that to hopefully get my mind off my heart and make my heart rate go down. This happened to me every single time I smoked it. I only had one good experience with it. The trees looked incredible and like my friend's body, the broken couch looked amazing too. It was just a great high. But after about 30 minutes or so, I started feeling my heart rate beat fast again. But nothing unmanageable. It was beating fast and felt really bad, but it wasn't TOO TOO horrible like the other times. The other times I literally felt like I was going to die. So then I sold the rest of it basically.

Then I went out and bought some from someone else. I smoked it out of my metal one-hitter because I knew it wouldn't take much to get me high. I took one hit the first time smoking it and it caused my heart rate to go up. Again, it was really really fast and it felt very uncomfortable. But it wasn't like the other times and it wasn't unmanageable so I knew I was going to be fine. I just went on. But the second time, all I took again was one hit of it. I felt like I was going to die. And I'm pretty sure it wasn't a panic attack because I was telling myself that I'm totally fine and everything, and I really didn't think I was going to die even though it felt like it.Laying down only made it worse so I paced in a circle and thought and mouthed to myself so many different topics - from the guy I like/liked, to the drama that's been happening, to how happy I am to be home, to how I'm going to change for the better, how I never want to touch weed again.Things like that. I tried eating some chips because I thought it would help me but as soon as i ate like 2 chips, I could tell it was making my heart beat even faster and harder. So I stopped eating. I just drank water whenever I felt like I needed it or when I seriously felt like I was going to die because taking only 3 or 4 sips brought it down a little. Then, even when my high was almost completely gone (again, only had one little hit of weed [i didn't even pack the one-hitter full]), my heart was STILL beating so ridiculously hard and fast. Then for some reason that area right above the vagina bone you know below your stomach (that area lowest on your stomach but right before the vagina bone) well that area just started cramping up. I'm not sure if that was related but I just thought I should add it in. Then I remember my left arm felt a little bit of pain. Again, not sure if it's related, but I want everyone to know all the details.

Also, at one point my eyeballs felt horrible. Like they kept going up - it even became painful. Closing my eyes would just make it so much worse and it would hurt even worse. This happened another time with the previous bag.

I've also had other experiences like once when I was drunk I took 2 hits out of a bowl and started tweaking so bad. It didn't feel like my heart was beating fast and hard, though. But I'm not sure if that was because I was drunk too so maybe I didn't feel it? No clue. But those I just figured everyone has once in a while but I don't know.

Also, whenever I've smoked out of those 2 bags and milder weed, I haven't been hungry. I don't know if I just don't react that way to weed or if that means anything about the kinds I was smoking.

Like literally my heart was beating so fast and so hard. Like it was about to explode right out of my chest. I'm 18 by the way. Also, as far as I know, there's nothing wrong with my heart, I was just born with a faster heart rate, and I don't exercise. It's never been a problem, though. I do have a family history of heart problems, though. But just for the sake of this, can you evaluate my experiences both assuming that I have no heart problems and assuming that I have heart problems? I would love to hear the conclusions from both those scenarios.

Please tell me what's happened because I love weed when this wouldn't happen, but it seems like this is all that happens now when I smoke it. Even when my heart's beating like that I'm just like damn, if my heart was being normal, this would feel so good right now. I just want to know what's happening and what I should do!