What's wrong with my seedling ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ragnar6185, Dec 15, 2022.

1. Hi guys, any idea what's up with my seedling? Watered with ph of between 5.8 - 6.2 planted in reused coco and perlite that had been flushed threw of any old nutes, I haven't started giving anything to my seedling yet other that water popped threw the coco about 10 days ago Screenshot_20221215_215051_Gallery.jpg

Sent from my SM-A536B using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. It's obviously the coco.......why did you re-use it.
    Why did you start in such a large pot?

3. Started in that to save repotting its a 10L pot and I'd read that you can reuse coco ?

4. Did you re-charge it with calcium and magnesium after you rinsed everything out?
    You should never give plain water to coco.
    It's much easier to start in solo cups.........trying to maintain the proper water/oxygen level in that large pot will be a challenge until it establishes a good root system.
    Did you take a ppm reading when you rinsed?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Yes ppm was like 180 on the coco was like 1200ppm before I rinsed I never added cal mag to soil before planting think if I introduce now with watering seedling will have a chance? I have a further 10 plants all planted the same this is the only one showing any signs of apparent distress

6. keep a close watch on them and FYI transplanting from solo cups is easy enough and it is the proper way to give seedlings their best chance at making it especially in coco but you should be ok cannabis is pretty resilient just watch for yellowing and if they do feed a light feeding of calmag and a 1-1-1 or whatever you have about 400 ppm

7. Cheer guys I have noticed abit of yellowing this morning on 3 of the plants gonna start feeding them nutes ever so slightly see if that helps