Whats Wrong with my Seedling (Pic Attached)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Kittie_Verde, Apr 19, 2015.

1. So this seedling had helmet head and after two days I just nudged it off...I'm not sure if what is left behind is the membrane.. or if it's the initial leaves. But it's white and I don't want to actually pull it off, due to my inexperience and not wanting to yank of the leaves...with the shell it just literally nudged off... right now it is under a plastic dome to keep it humid. I've been keeping it misted but not sure what else to do...

Attached Files:

2. There is absolutely no need for humidity dome. Don't mess with it and let it do it's thing.

3. I had one that did the same thing. It should break through that thin translucent layer soon. If it does not soon, then you will probably need to gently remove it, but let it try on its own first.

4. Doesnt look like anything wrong to me, looks all natural.

5. Thanks everyone, I was certain I pretty much killed the only sativa in the bunch... I didn't remove anything and just let her be, and I  took off the humidity dome. Her starter leaves ( sorry forgot how to spell that c-word) pretty much withered up and died....but she is alive and growing [​IMG]. I also threw in a big ass 300w led ( well it's big for the space... in reality it's kinda average) and the ladies are loving it [​IMG]. It's really neat to see how they are all growing at there own pace even though they pretty much sprouted on the same day.. I threw up some progress collages... fair warning.. it's 4 am and I'm feeling creative.. right now I'm 11 days in!

I'm very sure my newbness is brimming over, but I'm very much enjoying this process and also appreciate you all taking the time to chime in! 

Attached Files:

6. Nice! Give them a few weeks and they will really get bushy under the LED. Just keep the light about 16-20" above the plants. Do you plan on doing any LST (low stress training)?

7. They're looking good!