Whats wrong with my plants?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by kancha420, Aug 2, 2013.

1. My nephew got some plants that's got some sort of crap going on and we don't know what's causing this. This happen last year too. It'll start out by little and then it'll spread all over the plant killing the buds and we had to chop half of the plant off.

Attached Files:

2. that's usually heat stress, where are you? how hot is it? how bought watering, too much? too little?

3. It was over 100s last week and this week in the 90s but a lot of people grow at the the same city and there's are fine. Water is nearly perfect not too much not too little.First it'll start like that and it spreads all over the plant and it slowly starts dying eating everyting up. Last year it happened when it flowered but this year not even flowing yet and it's starting to spread all over and it's not just that one plant about 5 or 6 plants like that.

4. that is very hot, maybe he has them in a very susceptible spot.

Now your explaining something that sounds like lock out. what are your feeding schedules like, what are you feeding and how much. heavy salt build up can do this. I saw a plant die and dry the buds on itself in a matter of days (not mine).

5. That's what happen last year bud drys up and died. Feed every 3rd watering about 700 to 800PPM. So what happen to that plant that yhou saw like this?

6. Same problem with me. It's not the heat stress i put a drip system and fan for them dropped the heat by 10 to 15 degrees and still got worse. Did some research and found out that they are Russet mites. The are a big problem and will kill your whole crop if u don't take care of the as soon as possible. There is a video on YouTube about 12 minutes long under russet mites.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. califlo what did you do to keep your plant alive?

8. Could also be mosaic virus

9. Your plants have an iron deficiency,  symptoms are, interveinal chlorosis and cupping in the upper leaves.

PW

10. did more research and it's russet mites

11. Spray them every 3 days with 3 different kinds of sprays alternating them each time. I noticed a big difference within a week of doing this. I will countinue this till a couple of weeks before harvest. Best stuff i used is organocide from homedepot. Smells like fish but works wonders. Says it will kill them but i won't use it when flowering. If i would have waited one more week i don't think i would have had a season. Hope this would help u out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. My nephew bought some kind of spray from hydro store and they said it will kill all kinds of mites and bugs so hopefuly it'll work.