Whats wrong with my plants

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by mooseman82, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Hi all I hope you guys can help me. I went back to the Lucas method and I am a month and a half In and I have been noticing some nute issues but I'm not sure if its all just nute bun or what. Some have droopy leaves but how can u overwater I'm hydro . My setup is 800w MH white 5G bubble buckets and nutes at 0-8-16 plus 3 ml/gal of cal/mag +. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. whaat kind of nuts are you using almost looks like ph drift from pics those dont look good need to fix asap

3. I'm using GH micro and bloom with cal/mag +. The pH has stayed between 5.2 & 5.5

4. ph is a little low i run bucket systems and keep around 5.8 to 6.0 are those in veg or bloom

5. for sure, bump up the ph. and you can over water in hydro, but its not over watering, but under oxygenating. dont know what kinda air stones your using but those flexable ones suck and clog super fast.

6. lilj86 is right make sure u got good air stones flex one are no good u will see big changes with good air

7. I have a 4" airstone bar in each one. It puts out enough air to love the water around. They are autos whith two in flower and the rest I veg. I was gonna wait until they are all around the same size an or all showing preflowers to switch to 12/12. Ok ill up it to 5.8 I thought the range was 5.2-5.8

8. With autos you don't wanna run 12/12. You'll be shortin yourself. Run as if you were Veggin.

9. Wow really? Thanks! I've never grown autos before and I heard this strain doesn't always auto.

10. In the begining some of the autos had to be coaxed into flowering. Seem autos are becoming more and more stable as of lately.

11. Oh ok so they should all flower on their own at some point. Do you know anything about Barney's seeds sweet tooth auto?

12. Sorry moose I don't. I did grow there blue mammoth auto. Flowered fine on its own. Grew to 5' and gave up 2 oz. Barney's seems to have solid genetics IMO. Seen lots of talk about Barney's gear hermin, but I have yet to witness it and I've grown a few of their strains.

13. What's your res temps duder? I would also up your Nitrogen. Right now, the only N your seein is from your calmag, which isn't nearly enough. Up ph just a tad, and def figure out what your res temps are. A frozen bottle of water tossed in the bucket daily goes a LONG way. Def keep them under veg light cycle their whole life, 18/6, 20/4, whichever you prefer. I would not run them under 24 hours of light, it's gotta get a rest sometime. Good luck bro.

14. Thanks bro, and if I'm using the Lucas method if I add a few mls more of bloom I have to add twice that if bloom right

15. what is the lucas method? i know its a feeding schedual, but why not just go off the bottle?

16. It uses just GH micro and bloom 8-16 per gallon. I just went back to hydro and went with what I started with. I did alot better the first time around for some reason.

17. lol goin ass backwards eh mooseman?? lol i put a hurtin on the poor plant i first attempted DWC with.. then my second time i rocked the hell out of it can yielded 228 grams off a single plant! stick with it dude!

18. Wow I'm not that good yet but I'm getting there. Maybe with a little help from my friends haha

19. On so the one with the browning leaves I flushed for a day with 5.7ph plain water and then replaced it with fresh full strength nutes and pH is 5.6. Tmro ill add a some more micro and bloom for nitrogen and to keep the ratio

20. So I added more nitrogen, changes the res and pH to 5.8 and they are still turning and now the water in two of them. And now that they are starting to flower I switched them to HPs.

Attached Files: