WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY PLANTS?!!?! XD

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Big Balls Daddy, Mar 31, 2017.

?

How are my plants doing?!!

1. GREAT

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Oh good lord... What have you done..

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. P1070227.JPG P1070228.JPG P1070229.JPG P1070230.JPG P1070231.JPG P1070232.JPG P1070233.JPG P1070234.JPG P1070235.JPG P1070236.JPG HIGH! ^_^

I'M BIG BALLS DADDY,
    Post anything relevant :) Positive vibes to all!! THANKS FOR THE HELP!!:passtheshit::goodnight::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::weed::love-mj2::gc_rocks::weed-4:

Doc... Tell me what to do..
    :icgreen:"do what the monkey tells you., he's got the joint"
    "hey monkey pass the god damn joint"
    "puff"
    "get your own joint u monkey shiet XD"

2. Time to thin the herd...one plant per pot plz...What soil and light?? stretching for light and looks a bit over watered..
    JMHO...Question...haven't we been here before..BIG BALLS DADDY???

• Like Like x 2
  3. they look fine other then being planted multiples per pot, and they are asking for a little more light...

So basically what he said^^^^

4. I just watered them
    after going with 2 days without it, will go another 2 days without it.
    the stretching is yea :/

5. Forgot to ask...are the plants in peat moss cups??
    If so, the water will be leeched out quickly and your lings will suffer for LACK of water..I did the same thing and regretted it later as I became a slave to watering too often...transplanted to Solos and later to their final pots, like this (Taken 2 days ago, in 5 gal smart pots) 7-14 days old at the time...Light is 100/35 CFLs + Chinese 450 LED reflector..(staggered planting on purpose, thus the size difference + 4 different strains, 1 Sativa and 3 Indicas.

3-29-17 2.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. Love it thank you for the picture!

7. They aren't in peatmoss, I did germination with a wet paper towel, then straight into damp soil

8. Sorry, was hard to tell in the pic...Hope we helped with your grow and Thanks for the compliment on my grow...
    People will say "Snake Oil" but when transplanting, I have always used Superthrive and so far, NO transplant shock..
    Luck to ya!! :)

9. I seldom see transplant shock at all when going from my solo cups to my gallon pots. There is some shock when I go from the gallon to the 5 gallon bags but I have always assumed the plants were busy growing roots with its newfound space. So do you use the Superthrive at a 1tsp per gallon rate before and after transplant and then at a 1/4 tsp. rate throughout? I just found it for about $12 for 4oz. 4 oz. = 24 teaspoons or at 1/4 tsp rate per gallon I get 96 treated gallons. My strains take 75 days and generall y I am watering every third day...so that is 25 waterings. . My 5 gallon pots take about 1 gallon per water so with my 6 plants I need about 150, 1/4 teaspoon applications or about $16 per harvest. Not bad...but assuming I need to continue with my regular NPK nutes it doubles my nutes costs. My grows are pretty dialed in so it WOULD be ineresting to see if there was any real advantage to Superthrive...might have to give it a go some grow. I don't sell but I kind of wish I did and then these relatively small costs would be inconsequential.

10. Nope...I only use ST for Transplanting and to revive sick plants after they show no signs of recovering themselves...Been using it for years outdoors in my veggies and rose garden...It is pretty safe and contains B1 and sea kelp extract...never went for the "secret Ingredients" hype...:)..After recovery , I put it away in favor or Canna Nutes..
    Something else I learned was to gently cut away the solo cup and the roots stay undisturbed, when transplanting...( I go directly to 5 gal smart pots from there)

• Like Like x 1
  11. #11 Bravedave, Mar 31, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
    People do like the Superthrive in any case. Canna is still fairly expensive in comparison to what I do. I can get a 25lb bag of Jack's Classic for like $50 and similarly their Bloom product for about the same. As I use about .75 lb of the products total each grow for 6 plants flowering and 2 mothers; that quantity and that $100 would produce 66.6 harvests and approximately 1332 zips. Sweet Jesus, think about that. That is almost 20 years on that $100 for me.
    And to continue in my frugality..concerning your cutting out of the solos...I am pretty sure I am gentle enough with them as, like I said, my first transfer is hardly noticeable to the plants. I have used the same solo cups for years. and those I picked up in a friends yard after a party. ;)

Now, my solo tip is to use a clear cup slid into an opaque one (both with small holes. This way you can see the roots without dumping and without them greening.

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. I feel like my plants have a bit of nutrient burn and light stress from moving them around to different pots and areas so much. The organic compost I'm using is RICH, like black gold. Last time I used it 80/20 with bad soil, and the tomatoes I planted POPPED, but didn't produce any edible fruit. So this time I toned everything down according to how much compost I put in, and my plants are still a little burned from it I think, so I'm hesitating to add more nutrients. I have some foxfarms nutrients, but am unsure I can use them for plants like this