What's wrong with my plant?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by VareseZombie, Jul 22, 2020.

1. It grew normally until now, but now i can see that, instead of growing two new leaves in the middle as usual, it's growing a single leaf like this. Is this normal? Or is it some kind of malformation?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. I don't normally see this pattern; you will have to wait a bit longer to see if it grows.

• Like Like x 2
  3. its ok plants sometimes do that ..what lighting are you using ,plant looks a little pale and potting mix looks a bit on the dry side ...mac,,

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lighting is just the sun
    The dryness is fine, i used to completely water the whole surface, but it stunted the grow and the plant was all curved and droopy. Then a friend told me that you must water only the area around the stem, and this area gets progressively bigger as the plant grows and the roots extend around the vase. I'm doing this and the plant's stem became harder and straighter. He also told me that you must wait for the ground to become dry before you water it again.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Probably a mutant, it happens. Nothing to be done but sit back and watch. Some mutations turn out to be something special, but most are undesirable.

• Like Like x 3
  6. you can stick your finger in to the soil/potting mix down to the second joint feel if wet if it is dont water if it feels dry water ,,,,before you do water feel the weight of the pot and how light it is ,,,then water lift pot and feel how heavy it is after watering ,it'l give you some idea when to water ,,,luck ,,mac,.

• Like Like x 4