Whats wrong with my plant?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by ADIDAWG, Jul 15, 2017.

1. This is what i will be getting. 11.99 for a bag of it a farm and fleet. Thats what im talking about man.

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. you should research that about cinnamon Dude. keep using it like that you'll be in for a surprise. WHEN you go to fire that nug up..

GFP

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Putting it on the leaves and shit you meen?

4. it has its uses...BUT downsides as well . use the DE powder you'll be better off...you don't think pros are buying cinnamon in quantity and pouring that everywhere to fix everything do you? De powder works differently it KILLS them (whatever they are) where cinnamon deters (if that) and repels ...Google it you'll see.

GFP

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. #25 mikey StCroix, Jul 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
    What brand of nutrients are you using ? I would flush the soil with water and some form of Cal-Mag added to it.But, it really depends on the type of nutrients you have. If you are not yet using a cannabis specific nutrient line, I would recommend trying Nectar for the Gods. It is a Calcium driven nutrient line. if you go to their site and e-mail them, they will send you a free sample case of 6 quarts of the basic bottles that you need to get started, All they ask is you cover the shipping. Another inexpensive option is diluting some Epsom salt in water and spraying top and bottom of the leaves with that ( It contains Cal-Mag ) Also if you e-mail the people at SLF-100 they will send you a sample bottle. Like I mentioned, it kills fungus gnat larvae and is excellent for root growth. It will help repair damage to the roots caused by fungus gnats chewing on them. Sometimes when you see disfigured leaves on a young plant, it is often caused by fungus gnat larvae eating the roots.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I have roots organics. Budda grow. Thats it..i plan to get their aswell. You can pick 2 or 3..8oz total..i will get all.of these things.thanks

• Like Like x 1
  7. You are welcome, I'm happy that I could help. Good luck

• Like Like x 1
  8. for the record, epsom salts contain no calcium whatsoever, as it's 99.9 magnesium.

GFP

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ohhhh..good thing i didnt do that yet then..

10. #30 mikey StCroix, Jul 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
    you know what I meant, I was just trying help him find a cheap fix. Sometimes Magnesium deficiency can be mistaken for Calcium, as they go hand in hand. If I have Calcium problems I just flush the soil with Calcium rich nutrients.Personally, the only thing that I foliar feed onto the leaves is a flower stimulator when the preflowers start to show, and stop about 1 week into flowering,

• Like Like x 1
  11. #31 mikey StCroix, Jul 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
    It won't hurt them, it could be a magnesium deficiency anyhow. I would not give any advice that would harm your plants.

• Like Like x 1
  12. fair enough

• Like Like x 2
  13. I dont think you would.still note worthy advice man absolutely

14. How much epsom salt should i put in a 16oz bottle for a foliar spray?