Whats wrong with my plant?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by ADIDAWG, Jul 15, 2017.

1. I have been dealing with fungus gnats. I pretty well have them under control, i think. These spots look different than the gnat bites though i think.
    Any pros out there know what this might be and how to help? I belive this is Cindy White and its my only one so i would really love to see her through. Shes about a month to a month and half old. Havent really been spraying anything on the leaves. Some neem oil, but i mostley use neem on the soil and fly stips in the air.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #2 mikey StCroix, Jul 15, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
    Do you have a microscope ? I can see what looks like an insect under the leaf in the last pic. SLF-100 works very well for soil borne insects.It is a soil drench beneficial (good bacteria) It prevents the larvae from hatching. It is also very good at ridding and preventing any pythium that those insects tend to cause. Also, are you using a tent or just keeping them in the open ? Grow tents are a good barrier from insects. I had a problem with fungus gnats on my first grow many years ago, They ended up getting trapped inside of the buds and caused bud rot. I hope you are able to get rid of them. Good luck.Peace

• Like Like x 1
  3. They are not sealed in a tent unfortunately. Cant afford one yet. I intend to get one..good info thanks.

4. I see what you are talking about, that white thing. It is not a bug.i justpulled on it. There is a rip in the leaf right there so its like the end of the "main vein" of the leaf petruding out.for lack of the proper term.

5. No I wasn't talking about that. I was talking about the last photo ( the middle leaf blade that your finger is on). Look to the right margin of that leaf blade and you will see a small brownish tan colored insect that looks like it is crawling to the right of the leaf margin. Spraying the undersides of the leaves daily with plain water will help keep them off the leaves. also keeping a small fan blowing on the leaves will help keep them from doing so much damage.

• Like Like x 1
  6. image.jpeg I see it ;)

• Like Like x 2
  7. Now that i see this, its probly whats going on with my other one now too. Fuuuuuckkkk

8. I just used cinnimon to get rid serius ants in my house...how much do you think dry cinnimon on the leaves would help? At all?

9. Bottle of green clean my friend :) best shit ever used all natural works wonders spray whole plant in dark period n be done with pests ;) sprinkle the cinimon on the dirt will kill shit coming out of it

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. No shit? Green clean? I know exactly what that is..i could almost get that on the company credit card hahaha

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. How far do i dillute it?

12. I usual go couple ml in a litre mate spay while plant on top and underside of leaves shits grouse ;) n if ever have an issue with mites will destroy them aswell

13. I usual go couple ml in a litre mate spay while plant on top and underside of leaves shits grouse ;) n if ever have an issue with mites will destroy them aswell

14. Dude. buy some. diatomaceous earth and sprinkle a half inch of it on top of the soil....that will shred any insects or larva that come into contact with it..next increase air flow which flying bugs hate and neem oil the leaves once every 5 days with a spray of water (lights off) (night time) in between ..aside from that I see some calcium spots..proceed accordingly..

GFP

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  16. I also was thinking Calcium deficiency. It sure does make sense bro. That and something doing some chewing on the leaf tips. Peace and good luck :Love-Plant:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Also. Do you mean this stuff called Green Cleaner specifically for plants?you cant mean green cleaner like im thinking from fucking home depot..hahaha

18. Cinimon does same thing on top of soil and a lot easier to find lol and the green clean can be sprayed till day of harvest with no effect at all of plants cant spray been oil up till harvest aha

19. Should i try boosting calcium first and then potassium or do you think i could just boost both without waiting..probly one at a time.