What's wrong with my plant?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by nez86, Mar 22, 2017.

1. First time growing. The edges of the leave turning black. i don't think i gave it too much nutrients. Could it be chlorine?

Attached Files:

2. I have never seen this before. Could it be too cold? Is it a purple or black strain?

3. Genetics: Colombian Gold x Thai x Mexican x Afghani
    Is not too cold in my tent. here is another plant.

Attached Files:

• eee.jpg
      eee.jpg
      File size:
      1.8 MB
      Views:
  4. Boron

#patientsovercups

5. So same strain, two plants with similar condition. 1st plant has it around edges like it was painted on, 2nd plant more blotchy. I dunno about Boron, that's usually rust colored vein area blotches for deficiency, and discolored veining in excess. New one on me too. Does it feel rough or damaged? Hell maybe it is genetics?

• Like Like x 1
  6. maybe i will show more pic after a few days

7. We need more info about you're grow.
    What is the temps?
    Humidity?
    How often you water/feed?
    What's the Ph in our water/feed?
    Run off ph?
    Size of planter?
    What kind of lights?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

8. I wouldn't wait a few days to get you're help..the plants could die in that time.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Im growing in coco. The plants are 2 and a half weeks old from seed.
    The temps are 82 when the light on and 70 during lights off.
    Humidity level 40 light on 80 light off
    i water them once every 2 days. i just fed them the first time with AN sensi grow Part A&B quarter strength.
    I adjust the PH to 6.0.
    Last time i check the run off was 6.5.
    I use a 1 gallon pot.
    Im using a 540W led light.

10. 80 percent humidity is a bit on the high side, which can lead to mold forming....during veg keep ur humidity around 60 percent, then once flowering starts keep it between 35-40 percent

11. Ok, so 82 is a little high..I grow in coco and I like to keep my temps at 74 to 77 with the lights on. Transplant them in to 3 or 5gal to keep from being root bound. But bury them to the cotyledons leaves. Remember the roots like to stay cooler then the rest of the plant...so maybe add another fan to the room. You're humidity is all over the place...do you have an exhaust fan? Try and keep the humidity at around 50% with the lights on and below 65% with the lights off.
    The ph sounds good. I like to fluctuate from 5.8 to 6.1. I like to see my run off at 6. To 6.2.

12. Thx for the help. I will try to do all that.

13. i do have an exhaust fan. I am going to get a blowing fan inside tent tomorrow.

14. just curious. By burying them to the cotyledons what does that do?

15. It just makes it easier on the plant. The plant is wasting energy standing that tall when it's that young. [​IMG]
    Then they can spend that energy on growing leaves.

16. Plus, if you want to do some LST to them, the stems won't be so stiff. [​IMG]

17. I start all my plants low, it makes for a massive strong stem. The last plant I grew was a candy cane auto. That plant was 4' tall and a yield of 6.7 ounces.
    [​IMG]

18. im trying to grow them with the scrog method. damn that is a strong looking plant ;)

19. Heres the tops...I could of done scrog..lol
    [​IMG][​IMG]