What's Wrong with my plant?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by AddictedToStone, Sep 16, 2016.

1. I'm back again with another question for you experts out there that helped with my last question.

What's wrong with my plant? the buds are small at 57 days into flower and trichomes still crystal clear, i'm really concerned about the leaves they are crispy at the tips. I started flushing last watering 6 days ago.
    IMG_20160914_185252833.jpg IMG_20160914_185305897.jpg IMG_20160914_185252833.jpg I added some pics from my phone so not to sure of the quality. The plant is a sativa???
    By the way this is my first time growing anything other than green chili. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. A lot has to do with the Nute burn and constant over watering ,
    This should have been taken care of MONTHS ago .
    Now you only have a couple weeks before harvest and other than no nutes and don't over water there ain't shit you can do except learn from your mistakes .
    Read and educate yourself . Here is a helpful link .
    Tutorial: How to Grow Cannabis Indoors! | Grow Weed Easy

3. Poor girl.
    Ya gotta take notice of what the plant is telling you for best results friend, she is very far from her best.

4. Thanks for the info guys.
    guess the question is now is molasses and jamaican bat guano to much for a plant of this size? I use 1 table spoon of each brewed into a tea , this is all I ever added every other watering In an organic fertilizer bought at a local nursery.
    As for over watering there is normally 8 or 9 days between each unless bone dry.
    Will the buds be of any quality and or should I cut her down and cut my losses before brown leaves get worse?
    Thanks