Whats wrong with my plant?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Snoop doge, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Hey guys I have a problem with my plant. She's developing yellow bottom leaves (older ones) and I woke up this morning for it to be be pretty bad. I'm guessing it's perhaps nitrogen? I recently transplanted them the day before and watered straight after so it could also be a root problem? Help!

Attached Files:

2. They look healthy man stop fretting

3. Looks like you spilled bit of nutes/water on leave has that happened

4. Yep , they look pretty good man, like that dude said "dont fret".

5. They look fine I freaked out once after i transplanted but as I looked back on it my yellow spots actually came from sweat dripping off my head onto the leaves. It didn't click untill next harvest when I dripped sweat again and he later came back and saw yellow marks. Also because u just transplanted the stress will die down on ur plant in a few days. Your doing good let it grow brother. I recently had my dog trample my plant I was so pissed broke the main stem clean offf look at these pics a week later now and plant looks good just deformed were it took itself back other than that I'm looking at quite a few ounces one plant ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415801218.677349.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415801235.228025.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415801263.077778.jpg

You'll be ok I've learnt just about anything can be fixed and major causes of death in plants is heat and to much water.

Grassachusetts!