What's wrong with my plant??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Cerpintaxt420, Mar 28, 2013.

1. I'm not really sure what's going on with my plant. I have good air circulation and the light is not close enough to cause damage. What's happening?

[​IMG]

2. Looks like some type of deficiency to me. I'm in the middle of my first grow so I couldn't begin to help you diagnose what your babies lacking but hopefully somebody else here on GC can give you a little more info.
    My suggestion for you would be to do some research on nutrient deficiencies and try to pinpoint which she's lacking.
    But like I said, first time grower, so take my guess as just that, a guess

3. We need all the info on your grow including: What type of medium; soil or hydro? What brand and type of soil? Indoors or outdoors? What strain? How old are the plants? What type of lights and how many watts? How far from the lights? What is your watering frequency and source of water? What, how much and when was it fed? NPK? What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro? What are the temps and humidity in the room? What size pots? Any bugs? Look real close. Any other pertinent info?