What's wrong with my plant? Please help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mysweetselection, Mar 25, 2019.

1. This plant is about 10 months old. It stays in my balcony and takes a lot of sun light along the day.

I tried to provide more or less water but couldn't get better results.

Please any insights what could be done differently?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. should add..

only reason i say to start over is that it will take longer to bring that back to a healthy state than grow a new one.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Poor baby, looks like you have occasionally forgotten to water it. Seriously, you have to keep a disciple watering schedule if you want your plant to reward you! Anyhow, I am thinking like LoneGardener, I would start-over, by either starting a new plant from a seed or pulling some clones of that plant and then starting over.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Should have taken 20 weeks total to grow.
    10 weeks in veg = light 15 hours per day or more
    10 weeks in flower = light 14 hours per day or less.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thank you guys, I'll try to clone this one and be more accurate on the watering schedule. Also seek for help more frequently, you already helped me a lot. Cheers

6. Dude, that’s one sad looking plant! RIP

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. You should order a one pot auto pot system is a great way to make sure your girl doesn't go without water and it's a gravity feed system so no ower necessary you could keep your reservoir inside it closed up and you can keep your water temp correct if you keep it outta the sun good luck

• Like Like x 1