Whats wrong with my plant? pics included

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by dowierasta, Jul 23, 2010.

1. Hey,

so my lemon skunk has been outside for bout 2 and a half months now and shes been progressing slowly, due to the low amount of light in the grow area. Lately ive noticed the lower leaves are curling and shriveling? can someone plz help out as im not sure what the problem is

Attached Files:

2. comon peeps lets hear someone drop some wisdom on dis situation

3. sorry man i don't think i can really help but i have a few lemon skunk outside and they are amazeing the bugs love them but they are growing so fast they dont even make a dent my advice would be put them in a spot with lots of light and they will take off. sorry i wasnt more helpful :)

4. Yea man it needs more light, def if that thing is 2 months outside.

5. Wow, 2 1/2 months and it's only that big? :eek: You definitely need to cut some other plants/branches out of the way so it can get more sun, or transplant it to a new spot that gets a lot of hours of direct sunlight every day. The plant in evil16's picture is more the size that your plant should be by now.

Do you have a good spot you could move it to? If not, can you cut down some of the other plants around it? Is there a big tree that is shading it, or just little bushes?

6. what should i do, i cant add any more light. The only option would be to transplant it to a pot but i dont want to shock it.

7. simply dig it up make sure you get enough of the roots and move it away from the big trees i have mine next to small trees in deep bush. i check them once a week and the plants around them they grow fast and will cover those little ladies

8. If you can't do anything to get more light to the plant it's not going to produce very much in the shade there. If putting it in a pot is your only option, then do that, it will shock it but it needs to get more light somehow.

9. It seems you have a pest problem but that is to be expected outdoors. My advice organicide works wonders

10. ive moved her into a big 10L pot at a much sunnier location...will c how she gets on