Whats wrong with my plant:( flowering. Help!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by randomdude420, Feb 29, 2012.

1. #1 randomdude420, Feb 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 29, 2012
    Ph. 6.5 39 day old LR2

It was really droopy due to under watering a few days ago, I watered it until runoff with tiger bloom(3tbsp/gal) in it. It looked a lot better that day, now it is yellowing/browning. Temps are at 80F right now I took a cfl out thinking it could be heat stress, it was 85F earlier for a little. Today and one other day a month ago are the only times temps have been higher than 82F usually around 77-82.

Attached Files:

2. Assuming you are in soil, just water with PH'd water next.

85 degrees is fine, it's not the problem. I've ran 95 without problems.

Stop adding things to your water if they aren't necessary. Go to the Advanced Techniques forum and look for the sticky titled ''Fertilizing Wisely''. Go read all of it.

3. You checking your pH?

Also maybe you gave em too much of the tiger bloom.

As the looks of it right now, I wouldnt worry TOO much, I would definitely hold off on the feeding for a little bit, but im sure she will pull out of it.

As long it it doesnt worsen, you will be alright

4. I have been using tiger bloom on her for a while with no problems, maybe when I reacted to her being underwatered I watered her with too much nutes. Also I put a pic in the OP now

5. Once again, go read that post, it's incredibly informative.

In my current grow, I haven't used any nutrients at all with all of my flowering plants. The last time I gave nutrients was in veg.

It's looking like you've used to many nutrients. For a plant that young, you shouldn't be using any nutrients. I don't use any nutrients for over a month on new plants, there's just no need.

I won't argue with you, but ceasing to use any nutrients will be a good idea. At 3 table spoons a gallon, you're more than likely destroying your plant. Burnt leaf tips are always a good indicator, and the lower leaves are getting rough pretty quickly.

6. [quote name='"ohspyro89"']Once again, go read that post, it's incredibly informative.

In my current grow, I haven't used any nutrients at all with all of my flowering plants. The last time I gave nutrients was in veg.

It's looking like you've used to many nutrients. For a plant that young, you shouldn't be using any nutrients. I don't use any nutrients for over a month on new plants, there's just no need.

I won't argue with you, but ceasing to use any nutrients will be a good idea. At 3 table spoons a gallon, you're more than likely destroying your plant. Burnt leaf tips are always a good indicator, and the lower leaves are getting rough pretty quickly.[/quote]

I am going to lay off them though I'm not arguing with you

7. haha it's so cute! it's like a 1g plant you're gonna have there!

8. [quote name='"Dennisg34"']haha it's so cute! it's like a 1g plant you're gonna have there![/quote]

Why do you think it will be 1 g..?

9. also, when did you start flowering? and because your plant is so small and that's the only nug producing, so get a 5 g nug wet when it's done and when dried it'll be like 1.5g's

10. [quote name='"Dennisg34"']

also, when did you start flowering? and because your plant is so small and that's the only nug producing, so get a 5 g nug wet when it's done and when dried it'll be like 1.5g's[/quote]

It's an auto flowering been flowering for a while now still has about 40 days left, there are other bud sites. I want to put it in a cab by Friday. It's in a Rubbermaid currently

11. My plant is still slowly dying..

12. I woudnt go as far to say wait an entire month.

I see week 2/3 usually being best to start.

just dont start with full strenth ... work your way up