Whats wrong with my leaves? also should i transfer now?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by GokuSmokesDank, Jul 9, 2018.

1. i just need to know how i can fix the leaves on the bottom im only watering with fox farm big grow at 1/4 strength right now once a week. should i start watering more frequently? also my roots are still reaching down and a couple hit the bottom so im not sure if uts beginning to become root bound or if it should be left a little while longer? ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED!!

Attached Files:

2. You need to transplant. Add more perlite, don't grow in vessels that have no drain holes, use a vessel that is light proof as roots don't like light and you may be inhibiting their development. The yellow leaves are going to get worse if you don't 'feed to waste'.

3. Using clear vessels is definately a bad thing in more ways than just 1... light will make roots grow back towards the center of the pot and not fill in the sides. It will inhibit the fuzzy hairs that grow on roots that see light ( fuzzy roots are very good ) light will increase risk of mold, and algae.

You need to keep roots in a dark warm (not hot not cold) moist place. This is a big reason why plants go into shock when being transplanted. Roots do not need "air" they need oxygen.. there is a difference.. Air, dirt ( the bad kind.. not soil lol) and light will increase risk of mold and algae and shock

4. oh yea i dont just keep it in that clear cup i put that cup in another cup and both have drain holes but i did that so i could look at them whenever i wanted. butnill be sure to transplant thank you!
    i dont just keep

5. i
    i keep that clear cup in a solid color cup so it stays dark in there i just wanted to be able to easily check the roots

• Like Like x 1