Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

whats wrong with my high

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by passthedutchie, Aug 28, 2008.

1. lately i've been smoking all day everyday. Mostly high mids and once in a blue moon i'll get some heddies or kb.

I'll smoke and feel high then i'll go chill out.
    like 20 minutes later i wont feel high at all.

I just can't seem to get high like i used to.

when i smoke kb or heddies i'll be lit but not with mids.

Is this like a tolerance and i need to start always getting some good ass weed?

2. Take a tolerance break dude, just stop smoking for 1 - 2 weeks and it will be better.

3. but smoking better weed is always better

4. ur tolerance has just spiked as an everyday puffer, trust me i know, i just took a 5 day break and got reallly blazed but tolerance went back up pretty quick. If ur not trying to take a break id say try a diff method, if u normally smoke with a pipe try a joint or blunt or bong, variation can get u higher

5. I know how it is. I remember when a good 2 hits of dank fucked me up, now a good two bowls gets me real high, but not to the extent it used to. I'm fixing on a T-Break when college starts back up.

6. thats tolerence for you